Oh, hey, what're those chests doing buried amidst the town tiles? They look nifty. Perhaps if there was a gold version of the studded-padlocked chest and a silver version of the padlocked chest - to make them even more distinct...
This is sort of ... what I do. I keep going through the tiles and combo pages making little improvements and innovations, a piece at a time. These chests were the equivalent of about half an hour's worth of zoning out. :p It just looks incredibly odd that we have three different kinds of treasure chest combos but only one type of 1x1 representation of them, more or less. So now we've got a few more choices to choose from.

Also, considering that the DoR Tileset (Which I chose for this reason, among many others.) is very powerful in that if you're working in an Overworld Palette, the Dungeon or cave related entities don't look awful and chaotic like they do in, well, just about any other tileset. They're basically interchangeable, in a way. You can put overworld entities in a dungeon and dungeon entities in an overworld. It's the great thing about the set. :)

Er ... Yeah. Sure, I'll go make some gold variations of these. :p

I suggest using the former for menial rewards (like rupees or ore chunks) and the middle chest for larger rewards (like small keys). Not sure about the latter.
Aha. What would you consider a heart container piece to be? Heart container? Quiver / Bomb / Wallet upgrade? Medicine? Bait?