Instead of having misc. attributes, can we get rid of them altogether & replace them with drop down menus? It'd be almost like the flags--a giant list of drop down properties, perhaps even a couple pages of them.

Take the 'Bubble' property for example. Instead of choosing Bubble type & then putting in a 0, 1, or 2 for temporary, perminent, or remove jinx, there would be the word "Jinx:" followed by a drop-down menu with the following options:
-Temporary Jinx
-Perminent Jinx
-Remove Jinx

Other properties & their available options could be:

Attack Type: a. Normal b. Trail c. Constant d. Triple weapon e. quadruple f. 8-Way g. Stream

Jinx Type: a. None b. Sword c. Item d. Drunk e. Sword & Drunk f. Item & drunk g. Sword & Item h. All

Take Rupees--this would be a box with up to 3 digits in them (so a max of 999) and you put in a number from 0 to 999. If 0, then this enemy takes no rupees--this way, it can take rupees in addition to doing a jinx.

Take Magic--similar to above, you enter in amount of magic & that's how much it takes. Perhaps only ranges from 0 to 9. This way, an enemy can take rupees, magic, & jinx you all at once!

Suicide Attack: a. Split on Damage b. Split on Death c. 8-way weapon upon Death

Enemy Splits Into: This would be followed by a small text field to enter in an enemy I.D. of the enemy to split into (as in tribbles)

Copies: Enter in a number from 1 to 9--this is how many copies of the above enemy this enemy splits into.

I think you get my drift by now--my point is that all these options are feasible with drop down, or text-field menus so that you don't have to memorize what each misc. attribute does.