Quote Originally Posted by dagon View Post
I'll have to try that with the ammo. I can live with having a limited amount but not knowing when i'll run out is killing me.

I'm also having the same problem with the jump. After getting a couple of items i've realized instead of jumping it starts scrolling through the items. Happens in random rooms, sometimes just starting over stops it sometimes i have to close out the whole thing and reopen it.

Being a zelda idiot i can't figure out how to use the cheat as it keeps saying invalid code so i'll keep guessing on my ammo. Another little thing was i uncovered a chamber in aquarius with a bunch of worms in it, i killed them and a green bottle appears. The problem is it doesn't fall down where you can reach it and you can't move up past about midway in the room so there's no apparent way to get it.
I tried using Z3 subscreens (which display the arrows) but it caused repeated crashing. Maybe I'll try that again. Use cheat code "4" to access level four cheats.

The jumping is odd. Is it room-specific? If so, do you remember which rooms? If it's not room-specific, there's something really weird going on.