2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    65.41%

Re: My life story abridged, and big personal changes underway

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I am indeed now in Seattle (Bremerton actually), settling in, and pretty much everything is good right now. I'm getting comfortable with everything and really starting to get used to it, and I have to say I feel much, much better than I have in... at the very least, a looooooong time.

At first things were very intimidating being physically around Sarria, but that went away surprisingly quickly. Unlike I was expecting, our personal relationship never felt like there was a reset button pressed except for my generally being shy and awkward XD There have been no nasty surprises, no secrets that I know of at this point, and if there are they probably aren't too bad.

Which is to say, yes, we are very much in love and very happy now. ^.^

Living space wise... holy crap this apartment is nice! A living room, a kitchen which isn't even terribly small, a hallway with a small storage room, bathroom, and two bedrooms, and all but the bathroom and kitchen are covered in really nice, good carpet. Everything works that I've tried so far, the shower is bigger than my parent's crappy one (and no f'ing window like theirs had. Who the fuck said "lololol letz put teh window in teh shower loooool"? It was high enough to not show much, but geez!), and just in general this place is awesome.

Seattle/Bremerton itself is very cool. I've done almost no shopping yet, but I like what I've seen so far and I've yet to see the real cool stuff from what I understand. There's also trees everywhere, which is awesome, and the weather has been nice and cool (it was in the 50s when we got in. This is JUNE! 50s! In Texas there's like 4 months where you have any possibility of temperatures that low, and June is not even sort of one of them). It's been cloudy a bit- which I like- but even when it's sunny, it's a nice sunny, not a blinding super skin cancer ultra high UV type sunlight that always made me confused about why people say sunlight is nice. I'm beginning to understand XD

I've got to say this is the right direction to have jet lag in, too. It's always earlier than I expected, so I have more time than I thought I did XD

I got all of my stuff that I really care about (including all my computer data), and am using a computer which will eventually be set up primarily for my use (and makes my old computer look like shit. In fact, stats time!

<•OS/Build: Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 2 (5.1 - 2600)•>
    <•CPU Info: 1-AMD , 1776MHz, 512KB•>
    <•RAM Usage: 441/1024MB (43.07%)•>
    <•Hard Drive Info: C:\ (105.67GB Free, 114.48GB Total), D:\ (8.61GB Free, 149.04GB Total), F:\ (External drive) (38.69GB Free, 74.50GB Total)•>

Yay!) And we just got Comcast Cable internet set up last night. I've yet to take full advantage of it, though.

So yes, everything is very good indeed. Now to start working on things and living and such! <3
    DONT go shopping. You need to save all of your money. Your first time on your own and alll, you get all excited, you're like whoa I have 700 dollars. Let's go get this, let's go get that. Then you're borrowing money just so you can get a double quarter pounder with cheese.
    Or maybe I'm just retarded.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    92.17%

Quote Originally Posted by Dechipher View Post
    DONT go shopping. You need to save all of your money. Your first time on your own and alll, you get all excited, you're like whoa I have 700 dollars. Let's go get this, let's go get that. Then you're borrowing money just so you can get a double quarter pounder with cheese.
    Or maybe I'm just retarded.
    lmao.....he does have a point. Just not sure where the double quarter pounder falls into place.
    Quote Originally Posted by AtmaWeapon View Post
    It means taking the fart pipe off of your stupid ricemobile and gently accelerating after stopping.

-15 penalty to all intuit direction checks
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.7%

Yes, I'm keeping a close eye on my money. I'm also going to get a job ASAP.

So far, the main continuous financial thing we have to wory about is the approximately $610 rent. That covers water and electricity and cable TV, although there's also the matter of paying for the cable internet (I'm not sure how much that is, I need to ask Sarria).

I have about $570 and Sarria gets her paycheck on Friday (before the rent needs payed). We SHOULD be well covered AFAIK.

Buit I try not to underestimate how easy it is to screw such things up, too. My main general concerns at this point are:

Keeping things this way (money/job/etc etc)
    Sarria and my's personal health (mentally/emotionally/physically)
    Personal/self improvement in general

The only other thing I'm really worried about at this point is whatever happens to the remains of my relationship with my family. That's mostly their choice at this point, so I just have to be brave enough to see what happens and possibly to reach out to some of them (via phone and such).

So.... yeah.

The Legend of Zelda: The Inverse Mirror supporter

Behold, ye Banner of Gannons! Behold the power of regional changes and despair!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.46%

Keeping things this way (money/job/etc etc)
    Sarria and my's personal health (mentally/emotionally/physically)
    Personal/self improvement in general
    It's like playing The Sims!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    4.14%

aw man, you are seriously a gold star for all people like you. If more homosexuals or transexuals were like you, bigotry couldn't exist.
    I always thought you were a chick, but I thought you were totally awesome.
    I'm confused, though - So are you actually a physical transexual now? Or are you going to have an operation later? Also, sarria is a male-to-female, or an actual female? Sorry if this is all too personal, if you'd like to carry this on in a PM, or tell me to blow off, I'd understand as I just pretty much returned and shit.

But holy shit dude, your parents got owned. I'm really happy everything is working out. Your living my and about 400 other kid's dreams - to have actually abandoned mom and dad without even a lead-up, in the middle of the night.

Good fucking job, dude.
    Hey, eat this snail quick

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    65.41%

Quote Originally Posted by biggiy05 View Post
    lmao.....he does have a point. Just not sure where the double quarter pounder falls into place.
    There's a McDonalds within walking distance of my house, and I don't own a car, so if I'm hungry, all I gotta do is get 4 quarters a nickel and 2 pennies in order to eat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    28.66%

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    ... It's been cloudy a bit...
    Seattle is the Incessant Nagging Overcast Drizzle City. Expect to see a lot of clouds.

Nice to see everything's working out for you, though! :) (<-- And I *never* use smilies... you better appreciate it!)
    Proud sponsor of the Oh, God of hangovers.

Thread Information