User Tag List

Thread: Sps999's games (2 OOT remakes, metroid)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    35.45%

Sps999's games (2 OOT remakes, metroid)

This is my game that is a OOT remake for zc2.10. It works fine with 2.11 (build 509 or above). It's just like OOT, it has the same storyline mainly and is almost exactly the same.

Here are my completed 2.10 games:
    Here is a quest I made that is a rather short metroid game.
    Metroid

This is my game that is a OOT remake for zc2.10. It works fine with 2.11 (build 509 or above). It's just like OOT, it has the same storyline mainly and is almost exactly the same.
    OOT
    Here's one more OOT quest but it's not very much like OOT and is in Zelda 1 graphics, also your a darknut.OOT Zelda 1

Wizrobe
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    43.41%

Re: Sps999's games (2 OOT remakes, metroid)

In the OoT remake, the nothern wall in Dondongo's cavern will not go away when bombed, preventing you from getting to the boss and stopping you from progressing in the game. The overworld is very nice. And you had some goos ideas, like liting bomb flowers with the candle and making the wand a slinghot. It would look much better in a tileset like DOR. DOR tileset has almost all of the tiles from OoT. The dungeons are fairly well done. Dodongo's cavern is sort of like a twist on the original level, keeping some rooms the same and changing others. And the custom bosses are pretty well done. But what enemies did you use for the lizafols? But all in all, the quests okay, and is much better than the previous remake in the quest database.
    Quote Originally Posted by rock_nog View Post
    Well of course eveything's closed for Easter - don't you know of the great Easter tradition of people barricading themselves up to protect themselves from the return of Zombie Christ?

Octorok
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    75.55%

Re: Sps999's games (2 OOT remakes, metroid)

Another bug in the OOT remake: The boss key from Jabu Jabu's belly is for the wrong DMAP. It doesn't show up in the subcreen and the boss lock blocks won't open.

Pretty good graphically considering the tileset, it seems to get better for each dungeon. Difficulty is a bit high though, considering all the powerful enemies you throw at the player early on (if the mid-boss in Jabu Jabu was a Magic Octorok...). The first boss and the Lizardfols mid-boss battle were well done. The other advice: don't use useless items at shops if you can help it. I don't see the reason to buy the candle if you get it for free later, or have the boomerang in shops when you get it from the dungeon before them.
    Programmings my game because I program games.
    "Wait. You lost me at the part about the 'almost certain death'." - A quote I would love to make in an MMORPG.
    Disclaimer: Din's Fire does not make the user immune to the effects of lava. Do not use Din's Fire in mid-jump over a pool of lava. Death and severe burns will follow.

ZCG Current Version:
    Version 0.05
    For Mac Build 1076 Windows Build 1082

Thread Information