Alrighty then, it's fixed now. It will work with all 3 item versions. I will also edit the original post with the update.

Here is an unpassworded quest: PORTAL_DEMO-635 Open it up in ZC and try to beat it or just check out what the portals do. Then in ZQ you can extract the scripts by going to Zscript->Compile->Export and see how it's set up.

Two things worth mentioning: The flags "carry over" and "script restarts when carried over" are enabled for the overworld and level 9. You may want to try "run script at screen init" if you want. Also if you go into Lv1 you'll see that there is no carry over set on these. Yep, you can copy/paste all, or paste ffc special also.

One more thing...If you can get to Gannon, You can warp him with the portals!

Yay! It's finally bug-free!!!

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dawg
This script is great. It's a really simple concept that is fun and generally useful. It's the PERFECT kind of script for a new Zelda item. It's way better than most of the garbage Capcom spat out in the Oracle series (level 2 flippers? switch hook? gimme a fucking break.)
Tell me about it. I never beat any of those games. I still find it amazing that huge game companies can spew out piles of fucking garbage one after the other. These are professional game designers, coders, whatever. I don't really understand how it's possible. Apparently new ideas are fleeting. I've probably become too overly critical of these games however.
Thanks though. This was a pain in the ass for me to write. But now I know how to use combo flags, type, solidity, how the canMove works better, etc. So that probably means less stupid questions by Gleeok in the help thread.