The Ocean Labyrinth is a slightly hard dungeon whose entrance looks out to a placid ocean. It's one of the 'nostalgia dungeons' I added to the quest. When you step inside, you gradually notice something: it's a recreation of the first level from Third Quest!

The inner entrance room is a bit more oceanic, though.

As you can see, the main theme of this dungeon is skeletal. Salt-encrusted skeletons and flaming skulls grind along its halls. Maybe it was a pirate's hideout? Well, I can't say. And, since Stalfos have a habit of rising again from their battered bones, I've reduced their numbers somewhat. Fortunately for them, their sword beams still sting as much as always.

Continuing the theme: instead of a large emissary of red and blue Goriyas, you will instead encounter trios of skeleton Goriyas. Skeleton Goriyas?

They don't throw bone-merangs, if you're wondering.
When you bash these bony badgers down, they bounce back up before you know it! This may cause a calamity for little boys who don't have sharp metal swords just yet.

Incidentally, this dungeon also contains an opportunity to make use of the Bottle that Link's mother insisted he take. You can use it in conjunction with something in the environment to defeat a long-hated, nigh-invincible foe.

I suppose you wish that this trick was available in the remaining dungeons of Third Quest.

And, on a different note, I also suppose you're wondering who the dark lord of this dark hole is, hmm?

The dungeon boss is... a neglectful parent.
Now isn't the time to hope that they'll imprint upon you as their mother. Those nearby bones support the hypothesis that it won't work. But look hopeful: you know what they say about dragons and treasure...