Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    1.17%

zeldaclassic.com malware?

I guess this is more of a mention and suggestion: chrome is blocking zeldaclassic.com as having malware/trojans from nt20.in (which I guess is a zc.com advertisement). I don't know who here owns that site, but it's probably best that everyone avoid it until the situation is resolved.
    :)

- cfr

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    53.19%
    Yeah, I've been getting the same type of attack site page on Firefox, because some stupid paranoid bastards keep falsely labeling Zeldaclassic.com as an attack site, just because AGN has always been a major victim of hackers.:mad2:

xtothe5thpower
    I had the same problem... Google kept telling me ZC was an "attack site", then when I clicked the link to report that ZC was not an "attack site", it gave me this website, basically saying "No, we're Google, you're the one that's wrong." The same thing happened the ZC page on AG as well.

There was no link to report this mistake, but there was one telling me to donate to "stopbadware.org". The same thing happened even after I uninstalled Google toolbar and anything related to Google from Firefox.

The site works just fine with Opera though, which is now my default browser.

wyldfox
    I was getting the same thing, but since I do not go finding stuff that could be questionable, I disabled my attack site thing with firefox.

Thread Information