Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.14%
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    I picked up Chrono Trigger on DS today. $20 well spent. I haven't played this version of it yet.
    Oh, I love that game! Great story, wonderful music. Just an overall fantastic game. :)

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    93.67%
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrl-alt-delete View Post
    I've also never completed Zelda II, but I feel no shame about that at all. lol
    I haven't beaten it as well, But I don't see who anyone could >_<
    Quote Originally Posted by The Satellite View Post
    Even weaker than Four Swords?

Just Four Swords. I found Four Swords Adventures highly enjoyable, if not vastly different than what we're used to. It still had some neat design.
    Yes even weaker then four swords .
    But I will say I did love Four swords adventure!. that was a highly memorable game.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    I picked up Chrono Trigger on DS today. $20 well spent. I haven't played this version of it yet.
    I absolutely Love Chrono Trigger, But I was not a fan of the DS version. the text seemed a little to small.
    I think I'll stay with my Snes version till they remake one of these days with new graphics and everything and not on a handheld >.<

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    93.27%
    I've been playing Mann vs. Machine in Team Fortress 2. (See avatar.) It's a surprisingly good game mode -- I honestly wasn't expecting that much out of it but it seems like they put a lot of effort into it and they actually made design choices that make sense. Thumbs up!

Quote Originally Posted by ctrl-alt-delete View Post
    I've also never completed Zelda II, but I feel no shame about that at all. lol
    I've actually beaten Zelda II, somehow! It's painful as hell though and I don't blame anyone who hasn't beaten it.

Probably my most shameful Zelda-related secret is that I haven't beaten both of the Oracles games. I didn't beat Oracle of Seasons until just last year, and I still haven't gotten through Ages. And I haven't even touched Skyward Sword yet. I suck at keeping up with Zelda games.

Thread Information