20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    97.2%
    That very well could have been my previous ISP and router set-up that they made absurd claims about. This new connection is also one of two computers that run through this router (also iPods, tablets, 3DS, etc handhelds) through a direct wire. In the past it was sharing the connection with quite a few more actual computers and consoles that were constantly streaming media, be it music or netflix or what have you. So there should be a significant increase from the back end here.

I got such a kick out of seeing the paperdolling work properly, that I may introduce a new mechanic for MISC equipment that will give players some more customization options. Not sure exactly what yet, probably auras, fairies, wings, backpacks? I was messing around with various things. Paperdolling items onto character themselves is a tad bit tricky with so many different player sprites available and keeping placement uniform. So odds are that you won't see that broadsword on your character, but you will see a halo or a spirit following you from an item possessed with a familiar, or some such. Lots of potential here. :)

And as always, suggestions for items or game mechanics are allowed.

Update: Just finished adding in an algorithm for the Blood Sword. Just like in Final Fantasy 2(j), when you deal damage with the Blood Sword, you will get healed by a percentage of the damage dealt.
    Going to try to finish adding in Healing equipment tonight, for those who want to play WhiteMage.
    Last edited by MasterSwordUltima; 07-08-2013 at 05:25 PM.

Thread Information