Quote Originally Posted by 4matsy View Post
@CJC
I like seeing weird mixes of graphics in dungeons, but it helps if the proper enemies are there, too. I hope there's an explanation in the quest's story for why you'd have enemies like ghosts like Ghinis in a mountain-type dungeon...o_O
The dungeon introduces the Hammer, which can be used to smash graves in the overworld. Ghinis are used as a visual 'hint' that you should head towards places with graves after you finish the dungeon (there are also a few graves in the dungeon, though not on this particular screen).

I voted for @SUCCESSOR , because I felt it was an innovative new take on the staple fairy pond. While @bigjoe 's shot is lovely, I find myself perturbed by the big gumdrop trees (the little ones are great and I need to find them in the classic set, but something doesn't feel right about the big ones). @Nightmare 's screen is... daring. I have to say it's clever to submit a screen like that in this sort of contest. @lineas 's screen has great action, but I was distracted by the passive subscreen.