So I found a secret entrance in the place where the Blue Ring is normally found, with a Bomb... only one problem... I can't actually go in to the door.

(Back to Level 3 with Wooden Sword) This isn't so bad, I have a Magical Shield... and Bombs...

Oh hey! Yes, I'd like to upgrade my Bombs, thank you.

Oh! Well I'm glad I saved up my money then... (Pays 50 Rupees not to lose a Heart Container)

Wait a second... Pols Voice, Bow, what is wrong with me?! (Goes back to earn 80 Rupees for Arrows... from some shop)

(Burns all of the area with the two Armos Statue at the Dead End, finds nothing) Grr...

Hints:

-20 "Not Enough"

-40 "Dark Squares Block Arrows" ????

-60 "You should write a Letter Home"

Thanks for the Waste of Rupees!

(After hours of searching, does not find the normal shop) Maybe I imagined it...?

(Goes back into Level 3 makes it into a room filled with Darknuts and 1 tile passages facing vertically) Yeah... I think I'm probably supposed to have the White Sword by now.

Honestly this dungeon is tremendously unbalanced, I'm not sure if I imagined a normal shopkeeper and without a clear direction on where to go (since it seems the Overworld lost most of its secrets and when I do random bomb there's nothing in the room or the entrance doesn't actually work...) I'm going to have to take a break until a more complete version of this is finished.