Just finished this one, so without any ado, here's the lowdown. I have decided to just give a general review, rather than the point-by-point description in previous maps, but I will give my overall rating.

Overall the map was good. It had several clues to where to find things- although there are a few locations that I found during my normal overworld searches, for which I don't recall a hint- in particular dungeons 6,8, and 9 (although 6 is in a classic hidden spot, so that one is understandable). Dungeon 8, in particular was in the very last screen on the overworld that I gave a thorough check to (yes, I checked all 128 screens for every burnable bush [after getting the red candle], bombable wall, pushable object, and whistle) In the map's defense, it was on a screen that usually has something, just not in the usual location on the screen.
The music was very annoying (yes, I got the file in the zip), and so I quickly deleted the file so the game reverted to the ZQ-standard remix.
There were several locations in dungeon with pushable walls that didn't do anything- I found one in each of dungeons 5,7,8, and 9. This, of course, needs to be cleaned up if this map eventually wins the contest (but should be fixed regardless of the contest outcome!) Several twists in the dungeons are things which I saw in other contest maps (though I, of course, don't know if this is conincidence or not; they weren't too unusual), but they were not overused, which is always a plus to me.
The only real complaints from a difficulty standpoint is what others commented on earlier in this thread- several rooms with darkness, narrow paths, and like-likes in the later dungeons were very annoying (the darkness because you need to see the walls to avoid being overwhelmed; sometimes you don't have the time for that), and Ganon needing 16 hits is a bit much. He wasn't powered up, so as long as you have a potion (or full health entering the battle), the fight is long, but dull.

Overall there were a few problems, a few high points, mostly a decent, solid map. It earns a 3.07/5 from me.