I won't get into full reviews because it has been half a year since I played any fifth quests, but I do have some things to say.

Nightmare (Completed)
Overall 73
The difficulty curve on this quest is... unusual. It starts easier than first and spikes up harder than third by the fifth dungeon. I wasn't overly fond of the bare floor statue shooter darknut rooms, particularly in dungeon five (which had an inverted difficulty, rooms got easier close to the boss). I like to have some water to sit on if I don't have the magic sword yet, and this quest did not oblige. Not everyone likes to dance with darknuts.

BTJCraft (Completed)
Overall 60
I liked BTJs quest, particularly the sixth dungeon. The difficulty curve may not have been great for a fifth quest, but his dungeon six was one of the best I have ever played.

Chris Miller (Dungeon 7)
Overall 55
This quest started out strong but it began to feel like a grind a little over halfway through. The early dungeons were exciting (if not a little difficult) but the late dungeons (particularly the fairy dungeon) just felt like blenders.

ZCFan (Dungeon 1)
Overall 27
The find the sword gimmick was exhilirating and breathed new life into the early overworld play. It's very refreshing to have screens that are familiar suddenly be dangerous again because you are completely defenseless. Unfortunately I did not care for ZCFan's dungeon design, so I was unable to complete this quest.

I'm sure I played others but I can't remember them, sorry.

If it were possible, I wish we could take the best components of each quest and mix them together to form a "super" fifth... eh, maybe after the contest has ended.