Chris Miller
Overall:90/100
Completion:Complete
I really enjoyed this quest. Would rate it higher if there weren't enemy group problems. Just kinda odd going from 4 quests that dont break enemy groups to one that does. Oh well, if it wins it wins.

Nightmare
Overall:82/100
Completion:Level 4(watched most of the rest on Youtube)
This quest was a little unusual but seeing as 4th threw usual out of the door it more than qualifies as a possible 5th. It is difficult, but I intend to beat it eventually. I really like what Ive played and seen of it.

Nethis:
Overall:68/100
Completion:Level 8
I had a good bit of enjoyment from this quest.It was a little on the easy side from what I could play but it did an excellent job mimicking the NES design.

Imzogelmo:
Overall:66/100
Completion: Don't remember exactly, at least 2 of the levels.
From what I played, this quest has a similar vibe to 4th in ways(Uses the black top water, lots of variation in room design) I liked what I played of it,but it got a little tedious figuring out what to do.(I'm not quite as patient a player as some.)

Scootaloo
Overall:66/100
Completion:At least 4 of the levels
Where Nightmare would disqualify this one, I gave it a chance. Tileset issues aside, it was actually pretty decent. By no means very accurate as it broke enemy groups and used the cross, but I think it deserves mention as being a playable, interesting quest.

HeroOfFire
Overall:60/100
Completion:At least 3 of the levels
This one was pretty fun but a little difficult. I thought the doors shutting after defeating the enemies was an interesting idea, but it could have made for some annoying situations.

QuestWizard
Overall:45/100
Completion:Not much.
Was a bit too hard. maybe, if I ever find time, I'll sit down and power through it just to prove I can beat it.But the basic difficulty curve may be a little too steep.

Honorable Mentions that dont quite fit the rules:
CJC's quest is epic and a must play for anyone who desires a fun Hyrule adventure. The Reskin is recommended.
Peteandwally did something very interesting with the overworld.
Shoelace also made a very fun quest. Got pretty far in it even though I knew it wouldnt fly. It has some incredible gimmicks although one in particular is quite annoying.

Quests that I didn't care for:
Travster: Exploration was not rewarding in this one, the difficulty seemed to jump around too much
ZCFan: Sorry, it looked cool at first, but kind of had annoying level design
BTJCraft: Something seemed a little stale about this one. I didnt get far enough in it to see if it improved.

Quests that I didnt play enough to rate and dont know enough about:
Love For Fire
DCsyxx
Sylph
MischaPetya

That about wraps up my analysis. Apologies for not putting forth a better effort into beating them all, but I think I got a good enough glimpse at most of them.