Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkOne View Post
((Aasimar are not a specific society...Google the term if you need more information))
((I did, on the Pathfinder PRD when you gave me grief the first time. And it not being a society doesn't make it any less valid a pronoun. As for Ravager, you never gave me a profession and other players were starting to refer to each other as such, so I assigned the term (from FFXIII) since you claimed access to magical talent but were clearly a fighting character))

((Tamamo has expressed unavailability to take over the RPG, so we're going to finish the Ogre plot and then the story will go on hiatus. If we pick it up again I will probably instance the universe by player so that everyone can go at their own pace. I predict it'll take about three more updates to finish the Ogre plot))

@mrz84 @TheDarkOne
Zataka and Sancireph, as a group you and the KNIGHT make your way through the narrow passage into the next chamber. You can't tell where Malichor wandered off to, though. Maybe he made his way back to town.
Emerging, you find the corpse of the BLUE OGRE. Its two severed stumps have been CAUTERIZED, implying that the other ogre attempted first aid. Still, it appears to have died of shock.
You hear two people arguing nearby.
"I told you, more gnomes won't solve the problem! There's nowhere to put what we drill out."
Incomprehensible grunts follow.
"Fine, fine, just put them over there and everything will be fine."
You feel the ground quake as the RED OGRE stomps away. Sneaking closer for a look, you see a GNOMISH ENGINEER chained to the wall. She looks frustrated. The sack of kidnapped gnomes is on the ground next to her.
What do you do?

=====
@SUCCESSOR @bigjoe
Reven and Jerias, shrugging off the thoughts of danger you resolve to rest and recover your strength. The two of you share the boon of the SVARK and then pass out, deciding to let ATTICAS take watch.
You awaken in a hut, the putrid smell of alchemy burning in your nostrils. A withered woman is making a brew of some sort near you.
"Ah, you are awake. It's not a good idea to sleep in a forest like this. Too many wicked things drain the life from the trees; who knows what would have happened if I hadn't found you."
Jerias scolds Atticas for not warning about the approach of this witch.
"What? I saw her coming, I was watching the whole time, just like you asked."
**FACEPALM!**
The witch looks at the pair of you with discerning eyes.
"Now, what are folks like you doing in a place like this? And would you like some tea?"
What do you do?

=====
@Tamamo
Rossaria, Red gives you an uncomfortable glare.
"I know you like the moon and all, but can we go inside? I feel like my frail ivory skin will burn if we stay out in the glow like this."
You open the front doors. Beyond is a great LOBBY, though it looks as if it's had a rough night. You are standing on a balcony, with the stairs down right in front of you. However, at the bottom of those stairs is a great big hole, as if the floor crumbled into the basement below. To your right, a wall is visibly damaged and appears to have been recently repaired. Rats run back and forth conducting fixes around the room.
There are five doors exiting this room, two on the balcony with you and three on the level below. Two are on the left, two are on the right, and the level below has a door straight ahead of you.
What do you do?

=====
@Xyvol
Malichor, you doze off in the chamber with the drill, having been denied a full forty winks by the ogre interruption. You feel your mind drifting back to that to the dream you had earlier. Startled, you abruptly awaken again to find yourself in the cavern chamber once more. Everyone else seems to have departed. Your stash of paper is swirling in the air around you. Suddenly, the machine in the room begins to whir to life. As it drills, a spout of sand sprays in your direction.
What do you do?