221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.69%
    *during the dream* I recall that it has been at least 3 years since my departure from my world. I left the safety of my family to that of the
    guardian of the Royal Family, who also helped me during the battle with the "dark lord" I fought. The man had been hellbent on slaying the youngest
    of my newborn quartet children, claiming he would be his undoing one day. The battle that ensued nearly cost my life had the Royal Guardian
    and the Gods themselves not interfered. Instead they separated the soul and body of the "dark lord" from each other and sealed them away. This measure was
    only temporary however. I journey to find out more of this "dark lord", where he came from, what he intends to do with so much power at his command, and
    how I can defeat him once he is unleashed. < @CJC we can discuss more of this via PM if you with to include more of this in the story >

@mrz84: As you wish. I wanted to give you a little room to explore it more, since the pressing concern about consuming other characters is directly tied to your pursuit of the dark lord. If you want that hunt to take a more active role in the plot of this game, send me a private message with some details and I will work towards that goal.

*frogmen attack* I will of course lend my blade to the defense of the camp. I enchant my blade with wood so that I can easier defeat my foes is they
    try to escape my reach. I take a defensive stance as the rear guard and urge everyone to be careful and not go near the water (there could be frogmen
    in the depths waiting to drown us). I urge Katrien to rest and only fight if she is in immediate danger and leave the defense of the camp in my hands.

(Read 10-10-15)
    -C
    Last edited by CJC; 10-10-2015 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Read this post 10-10-15
    My Quotes and other siggy stuff.
    *Bar-Buddies updates whenever-also can email comics upon request*
    MP:89
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV

Thread Information