User Tag List

Thread: [RPG] Sword and Sorcery Play-by-Post

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Here lies mero. Died by his own dumbassitude.
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    Granberia
    ?: "So you've finally come, and you have already contracted Salamander as well."
    Granberia: "Undine!"
    All of sudden the water spirits take the form of Undine.
    Undine: "The one and only, as you can probably tell by now the sea dragon Erasmute has desecrated my temple and turned it into his personal toy box as you can already tell."
    G: "He is a practitioner of DarkSpace magic. I was not expecting that. His magic is strong too."
    U: "You have Salamander with you I see, which means you know of us pinnacles and our contracts."
    G: "I've been searching for you actually, I hope to master the four elements and become a PRISM."
    U: "That is not a easy task, very well I will grant you a contract. Under one condition."
    G: "What's that?"
    U: "That foul serpent has turned my sacred temple into his personal toy box, HE DESCRATED IT!"
    Undine's once peaceful disposition turns turbelent with rage as the water rages around her.
    U: "KILL ERASMUTE, OR YOU WILL NEVER MASTER WATER! NOW BE GONE!"
    Undine vanishes into torrent of water that spins itself into a thin wisp of water spirits.

I have to admit you surprised me here. I had to alter Undine's intended plot to fit the story. Now she wants me to kill Erasmute instead of me cleaning up the island.
    This gonna be a pain in the ass without my wyrmkiller gonna need my armor and sword back and i'm using my most powerful ability: Assimilate, guess what that does?

UNDINE is LOCKED
    SALAMANDER is LOCKED

Rose
    Rose: "You're all like survivors! You consumed the cursed frogweed turning into what you are now, and cannot leave can you."
    A sad look falls upon the frogman faces as they nod.
    R: "I know of one thing that can help us, my other self. The question is, will he oblige."

Back in Audamar a winter wolf sits on the beach staring at the sunset
    ?: "I can feel your presence Rose, and can't help but wonder if you are alright. Your decision to hunt your own kind now is quite peculiar. Hmm I wonder If you still consider me a enemy or if we can become allies once more? I also wonder what you plan to do about Lady Red? Heh for a old wise wolf like me, I am asking too many questions. I must find my answers."

The winter wolf howls as magic wraps around his body and a pair of snow white wings grows from his back. He takes off in flight towards the island. (ooc: It may take him the entire update to arrive CJC, i'll let you decide)

??? is LOCKED

Undine
    Spoiler: show

Salamander

Rose's Otherself

@CJC
    If it's alright with you I would like to request if I may a rewrite on Phantom Magic since the description doesn't quite fit what I had in mind. We can discuss it further via PM.
    For now let's discuss the winter wolf. This is the wolf spirit from before he has calmed down a bit and is beginning to remember things more clearly and is quite pissed at himself for not keeping a closer eye on Rose. He views her as if she was his own cub which may cause jealousy issues with WALLACE but I'll hold off on that for a while since he's note quite a fatherly figure yet.

(Read 10-17-15)
    -C
    Last edited by Tamamo; 10-17-2015 at 02:15 PM.

Thread Information