User Tag List

Thread: [RPG] Sword and Sorcery Play-by-Post

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Here lies mero. Died by his own dumbassitude.
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    Granberia
    I close my eyes as Salamander takes control and fuses with my fighting spirit, and my consciousness fades.
    Undine: "Try not to set the island on fire okay sis."
    Gigamander: "No promises, but I'll try my best."
    U: "Thanks, and good luck."
    I rocket through ceiling and head towards the serpent. (ooc: Undine has control over water and is keeping it flooding.)
    U: "There's a door you know!"
    Pirate: "You're forgetting someone damn it!"
    U: "Wanna talk about fish or something?"
    P: "Sure, might as well."

Rose
    After playing dumb and volunteering to be the host and being turned down Rose addresses the wolf.
    Rose: "Hey wolf."
    The wolf turns at looks at me.
    Wolf: "She has a name you know."
    Rose: "Enlighten me."
    All of sudden her voice goes from masculine to feminine. Almost as if she had changed genders.
    Wolf: "My name is Snow, like my fur, I freed her from a frost giant and help her rip him apart. Now she is loyal to me.
    Rose: "Red is gone now, surely you know why."
    Snow: "Yes, you discovered the truth. And now you hunt your own kind. Tell me, what is your stance on lycans however."
    Rose: "Until either me and my brother call a truce like we have, I'm still their prey. But I don't feel the same way. I mainly keep tabs on them to avoid them."
    Snow: "That would be wise, Surge has always been stubborn. He still sees you as a traitor even if you only hunt animals and vampires."
    Snow: "Hey frogeyes. Can this ship sail?"
    The frogman I man glares at the wolf for the insult and shakes his head and begins drawing four words with a stick. Need Repairs Supplies Tools
    Rose: "She can, but only if they fix it she'll sink as she is now. And be nice Snow.""
    The frogman nods.
    Snow: "Plus you need your bodies back."
    He looks up to me, hopeful.
    Rose: "You'll do it right? We'll need tolls though I know of a cabin near bye with ships"
    Snow: "Let me think about it for a while."

Granberia: Assimilated Form (Gigamander) unrecognizable "you won't know it's Granberia until she changes back, and then... you'll have to wait to see what happens!"
    Spoiler: show

@CJC The wolf spirit has a host already. It's the winter wolf named snow, sorry if I didn't clarify that when I reintroduced him. AotH is the spirit, Snow is the host. Also you now know of three ways to kill the spirit: the other is when rose returns to death it will die, and the other is pure silver "not silvered weapons" to it's heart note that weapon must also be magical while outside a host. So Rose's gear will not effect him so he is not afraid of her. Also I'm going to give the AotH/Snow a symbolism of loyalty "inspired by the totem" Also if the dragon dies WALLACE is gonna be pissed and will probably attack the one responsible with his remaining arm. I think you know why if you recall his magic theory at dealing with Abdul.
    This is unfortunate, as it is more mundane than what I anticipated. I can think of no reason why the Aspect of the Hunt wouldn't have taken another host, though, so I will allow it.
    Though... I don't see what AoTH would have to offer to an animal, particularly one who is already indoctrinated into the hunt.
    As for the frogmen planning an attack on the Katrien's glory, I don't think that's necessary. Since AoTH already has a host, he could simply remove the Lycaon magic from them and they could conduct diplomatic relations with the party
    (Granberia's diplomacy failed because the scouts thought she was mocking them)
    I haven't decided if I like the idea of AoTH already having a host... I wanted to force you to either go find Cecette or to sacrifice one of the frogmen to him (The captain, probably).
    I'll decide in my next action tennis, but I want to wait for the other players to see what they're doing with Erasmut.

Also about eastern dragons. They don't serve the five headed council, they serve the dragon empress in the eastern part of the dragon dimension and use gemstone prefixes for color descriptors. As for suffixes there is a reason Granberia has the emperor Suffix, yup she's royalty and doesn't even know it. Which is also why she has a sacred fang which was given to salamander with her egg by her own mother. Only royalty may have the emperor/empress suffix after their color prefix. She assumes it's a type of dragon, they only seem to come to roam the far east in this plane too. Also Granberia has a older sister, more on that much later.
    Dragons have an entire planet in their own dimension. They have more than two cultures, and the five-headed council only leads one nation. I'll elaborate on dragons with the next update.
    It has to wait until an update, though, as again it will be a wall of text and the update bookmark needs to be a ready reference to find the information when it is needed.

P.S. I'm going to wait for the riddle game to play out, that is going to be fun to read.
    Last edited by Tamamo; 10-19-2015 at 03:18 PM.

Thread Information