User Tag List

Thread: [RPG] Sword and Sorcery Play-by-Post

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Here lies mero. Died by his own dumbassitude.
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    Granberia
    Salamander roars at Undine, but then envelops Granberia in flames and whisks her to the safety of her own (Salamander's) temple, an onyx structure within the heart of a volcano. Salamander then departs to get help for Granberia's burns.

Spoiler: show
    Granberia to wounded to move is impaled in the chest by ice spear causing Salamander to scream in rage, she shatters the spear with a flame and cauterizes my wound and uses her warmth to heal my internal organs.
    S: "Any one who hurts, my daughter, gets there arse kick, get out here Undine."
    U: "You want to challenge me? Really Salamander, I can put your flames out easily."
    Salamander's flames roar powered by her emotions and love for her daughter. She is a lion protecting her cub.
    U: "This power! No way you don't have any energy in here! Enough screwing around I'm serious now do your best sis, your gonna need it."
    S: "Gladly."

Yes I'm bringing in shade. Have fun!

I wrote the update before you changed it, so I changed it back.

Rose
    I explain to Yuri with my thoughts that I actually plan to have him consume the captain and introduce Wallace to the the crew. I tell the Captain he is a cook and he brought food with him to cook you guys something to eat as I'm sure you're starving. As for me, I decide to forgo supper and simply drink a vial.

He didn't bring the seaweed, and the captain is still charmed. I have one vial left now btw.

(Read 10-23-15)
    -C
    Last edited by Tamamo; 10-23-2015 at 06:16 PM.

Thread Information