User Tag List

Thread: [RPG] Sword & Sorcery 2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Here lies mero. Died by his own dumbassitude.
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    ===============================
    Rules Update: Flow Control

If someone doesn't provide a post before a post marked update which are once a week usually. I will simply make the character do what seems logical. "In this case answering the door."
    This will only happen twice. After which, I assume you've lost in the game and stop providing updates except at the start of a new arc. BTW we are starting a new story arc. And I'll be posting a setting update after this one on the races of Nosgoth.

Since last time...
    Found the mermaid city in ruins. Oh well Merlina said you were too late. At least one of them survived.
    Merlina found a comb and made note that she is looking for two more.
    Jade @King Aquamentus had a conversation about the environmental elementals with Skie @TheDarkOne .

Update

Skie nods and answers the door, to be greeted by a shrine maiden with crimson eyes and blonde hair. Her haori is stained with streaks of blood as is her katana. She frowns and is about to turn away when she notices Merlina in the back of the tavern. She smiles at her but then notices La Croix and the smile fades.
    "I see, you have chosen to betray your raison d'etre. Very well. It does not matter the time will come when we shall have to fight. But it shall not be to day. Take care Merlina. And watch where you sleep at night, terrible things happen can happen in the dark."
    She walks into the fog and disappears.
    You leave the tavern and Merlina stops and arranges transportation out of the fishing village via a fur trader toward the elven town of Lyeserin on the edge of the Forest of the Fey. Now would be a good time to gather any supplies you might need for your long voyage. Merlina will cover your cost, she is quite wealthy after all. You notice La Croix seems restless. And Merlina bothered by the appearance of the woman from last night.

What do you do?
    Last edited by Tamamo; 02-18-2016 at 01:06 PM.

Thread Information