Quote Originally Posted by mrz84 View Post
I believe that Lufia 2 goes for about 8 weeks from March 16 (as discussed briefly in the Voting thread for the 3/16-31 time frame). Which means its run will end on May 11th, unless you want it to run until May 15th to match the time frame for normal game runs.

As for my nomination I voted for Final Fantasy Legend 3, but since we are still going on with Lufia 2 (unless it is decided to end its run early), I think I will change my vote to The Twisted Tales of Spike McFang (SNES)
Yeah, I thought there was a few (2-3) people that were playing it, but the confusion probably stems from the fact that there's no dedicated thread for it. idk. We'll fix that for the next one but since it's all fookled up now I guess we can overlap this RPG by 2-weeks. (I've beaten Lufia 2 already and I didn't have time for it yet again; I suspect it's hard to find RPGs that at least 50% haven't played.)

Just to get this RPG game going I'll see your FFL3 and raise you a m-f-in' Robotrek. Bet you never played this! http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/robotrek/robotrek.htm

I'll vote for one of my favorite games of all-time: Smash TV. Everyone should play this at least once. Now this can be some competitive shit right here!

Anyone?