Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy_Balsac View Post
You did it to my let's play videos too and you know it. That's how you found the video I uploaded, you were refreshing my youtube channel to find new videos to downrate.
Actually no, someone on PureZC's discord found it and helpfully tipped me off. Why would I refresh your gay-ass channel?

Just as you know I am right about your hairline, loser lifestyle, and permanent virginity.
A: My hair is nice and long, thanks for asking. I'm nowhere near balding if it takes 2 weeks after getting a haircut for my hair to start to cover my eyes, but okay. B: I'm 100% sure I'm younger than your potato self, yet I'm not the one playing with Master Foot and his Anarchy Ballsack. C: I'm demisexual, dumbass. I have no interest in raping and harassing women like your gamergate ass does.

You live a miserable life where you can never get laid, and you obsessively go after people who slight you online in any small way.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You fucking wish, hypocrite!

It is this loser lifestyle that caused you to obsess with me on Saffith's behalf, even though he and I are both passed it.
"Zelda 2.50.1 FUCK SAFFITH". Huh, I wonder why that showed up randomly in your Let's Play?

Either way, you are exposed and it can never be undone.
You say to me in the thread where I not only exposed you, I anally raped all your dignity in the ass to the point where it cried for mercy.