User Tag List

Thread: [RPG] Sword and Sorcery Play-by-Post

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Here lies mero. Died by his own dumbassitude.
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    @SUCCESSOR @bigjoe

I jump off the trees and approach the orge and pull out a small knife and carve out a piece of meat and plop it in my mouth. "Chewy, as always. not my preference either." Would be better cooked, now that this ogre is out of my way I can investigate that mansion."

All of a sudden the urge to devour more flesh overcomes me, and I strip off my clothing and assume my Dire Wolf form. I think to my self "I hate the moonlight as much as I do my gluttinous hunger but a meal is a meal" I start to devour the corpse of the orge but my wolf sense of smell does not betray me so easily. I raise my and turn around.

"I see I have guess. I wish you no harm, you must of sensed it as well. The disturbance in this forest on this full moon night. The silence in the air."

I assume my Elf form and put my clothes back on. Pull out a handkerchief and clean off my face. Then I just smile a dark smile of delight.
    Last edited by Tamamo; 05-09-2015 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Why you make it a Full Moon CJC!

Thread Information