(GameMaster Veto)

Vetoed Item (in @Tamamo 's Post):
Spoiler: show
Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo View Post
And then Cecette and I hear this D'Arsonius does as well.
"ALL DRAGONS COME TO ME! AND CECETTE BRING ME GRANBERIA ALIVE! AND MAKE SURE SHE HAS THE SACRED FANG! TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL AND SHALL DECLARE WAR AGAINST D'ARSONIUS ONCE AND FOR ALL!"
A triumphant roar is heard across the world. And me and Cecette look at each other. "I think she is trying to either kill us, or actually make a deal with us."

Mean while in another dimension... "this is just tiamats heads talking to herself"
"Cecette has broken one of our commandments. RED"
"Yes, she must be punished. BLACK"
"Shall we send him WHITE?"
"No, that is not necessary GREEN, I see this ending tragically."
"Oh my WHITE! You're foresight is quite remarkable, that is why your a master of Divination."
"Want me to turn you into a ice block RED"
"No please don't! I just got new earrings too."
"Too bad."
the red head is frozen and slams against the ground.
"Idiot"
"Why do you hate her so much WHITE."
"Cause she turns this place into a raging inferno BLUE that's why, why don't you talk more often?"
"Cause I'm the quiet type. Wait this presence... Why are you here traitor."
"BECAUSE I DECIDED TO GIVE QUEENIE AN APPLE"
D'Arsonius tosses Queenie an apple which she vaporizes.
"You have guts showing your presence. What do you want?"
"I want to know if you still have my left eye, I want it back."
"And in return?"
"The one who released me dies."
"No Deal"
"Wrong Answer Bitch."
D'Arsonius grapples the necks and squeezes them between his arm.
"Who's your Daddy?"
"Your choking us, please release..."
"Who's your Daddy!"
D'Arsonius! I'm a bitch and D'Arsonius is my daddy.
"That's right. Drinking all that dragon blood made me twice as powerful as you. Could you imagine how easy it would be to break your neck"
"RELEASE ME NOW!"
"Fine..."
"He releases her and she drops to the floor breathing heavily."
"I'll be back for the eye later. I'm going to visit Orcus I think, he says he can control me with his magic. I think not."
"That dragon, needs to be dealt with, I shall not be treated as his play thing any longer."
"It's time to Declare War my sisters."

Tiamat is now LOCKED

Reason:
Dragons are humanoid in their own dimension.
As such, Tiamat (if present) would be a five-member council of the Big Fish, rather than a single organism.
Additionally--and spoilers here--D'Arsonius was working for them.

The ones that are occupying this dimension are refugees. It is the variation of physics between dimension that changes their appearance, and it is the fact that energy from the "dragon" dimension is more potent than that of this dimension that makes them so powerful. It also forces them to 'shed' some of that energy when they first pass through a tear, which is what causes the 'rehatching'.
What makes Dragonkin so deplored is that they are the children of dragons conceived and born in THIS dimension; without the energy of their home reality they are barely recognizable to their parents. This is why they are so despised, but also why they do not possess or require pearls.
As for the big fish calling out to all dragons, that isn't likely. They're only marginally aware of this dimension and most of the dragons currently occupying the world the game is set in are HIDING from the Big Fish and their regime.

So no go on this half of the post. The first part is fine, though.