User Tag List

Thread: [RPG] Sword and Sorcery Play-by-Post

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Here lies mero. Died by his own dumbassitude.
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    I changed my mind I'm just going to retire Rose.

Here's Granby's current sheet.

Spoiler: show
    Name: Granberia
    Race: Dragonkin
    Class: Cursed Swordwoman
    Height: 6’9”
    Weight: 300 lbs of muscle
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Equipment: Mithril Great Sword, Mithril Breast Plate, Soldier’s Insignia (Officer Rank) , Purple Cape, Ceramic Knife, Wymkiller, Sacred Fang, Salamander
    Origin: Abandoned Child (She was raised by Salamander, who views her as her daughter)
    Personality: I’ve lost too many friends, and I’m slow to make new ones.
    Ideal: Revenge “For someone who one lost everything dear to them I care nothing for ideals, but I have one goal in this life. Kill the bastard vampire dragon that ruined my life.”
    Bond: I’ll never forget the terrible defeat we faced at D’arsonius wrath and the friends that died that die.
    Flaw: The monstrous dragon that left me as the only survivor of my kingdom still leaves me quivering with fear. I relive the events in the form of a nightmare every night.
    Beliefs: I have done many bad things to get where I am today. But I believe I am now heading in the right direction thanks to the Holy Warrior.
    Story: I have hunted dragons for the last three years. I once served in the royal army of a kingdom in the Far East. The princess had come of age and we we're holding a banquet at nightfall to celebrate. That is when it happened. A viridian dragon from the west with a red stone in its chest came and grew a 2nd head with scales and eyes as red as blood. It destroyed the castle and began its’ slaughter laughing maniacally, we tried our hardest to kill it, but even after dispatching the first head the dragons its' blood lust only grew. It spilled the blood of everyone in the castle that night except for me; including the woman I loved who happened to be the princess herself. Ever since that day I vowed to kill every dragon and trained to become a true dragon slayer. The Wyrmkiller reached out to me from the Dragon's Graveyard and it told me the truth of D'Arsonius and the only way to kill him was to pierce his heart with a stake. This locket is the only memento I carry of the once great kingdom, it belonged to the princess. My nights have been restless and filled with the same nightmare, a crimson dragon roosting on a ruined spire laughing maniacally as the smell of burnt corpses and spilled blood mix into the air while the woman I loved died in my arms.

I've updated D'Arsonius' Info (still the same, but has changed a bit).

D’Arsonius
    Not all dragons are good, by dragon terms anyways. Some go bad, D’Arsonius was a dragon who went as bad as you possibly could. He wasn’t always like this. After successfully assassinating the Qin Empress he was sent to Nidevallir to investigate the apperances (making him the second oldest dragon in the game), He was quickly poisoned by his own power and greed and began attacking other dragons and stealing their hoards which drove him mad. He eventually discovered the princess of the spire and was fascinated by her beauty after discovering she was this dimensions equivalent of a Phoenix. He offered her everything he had but still she refused it. To open a dimensional crack large enough to allow the princess through, D’Arsonius overextended his magical energy and tore himself apart. In the process, what was left of his energy coalesced in the shadow of the Princess (burned into the spire) and fused with Granberia. The pearl fragmented into three and filled with void energy, transforming the other pieces of D’Arsonius into a ravenous vampire further driving him into sanity. One witness--a wizard who would later father Telivar--gathered the three pearl fragments and spirited them away. He went on to teach others how to shred dragons in this manner.

Shinra
    Shenra is the Jade Empress Dragon who is one of the few dragons who has mastered Dance Magic. She is known by her nickname the Dancing Serpent. She is the lost princess of the last Empress and Granberia's Sister.

(Read 10-31-15)
    -C
    Last edited by CJC; 10-31-2015 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Double Post

Thread Information