|Zelda Classic 2.5 Build 735 Windows||February.10.2008|
|* Custom item 01 through 20 once again appear in the default quest.|
* Link and non-flying enemies now appear behind the subscreen regardless of any quest rules.
* Pieces of Heart once again show up on the subscreen.
* Subscreen selectors no longer animate at double speed.
* Items in the passive subscreen no longer animate at double speed during the opening wipe.
* Layers above 3 no longer are invisible while the active subscreen scrolls into view.
* Fixed a bug in Allegro which caused some quest to become corrupt when saved while ZQ played music in the background. Please verify all kinds of files (quests, unencrypted quests, old quests, exported stuff, save files, images, music, etc) still load correctly.
* Improved the randomness of string control code \4\X\X (Goto If Random).
* Fixed the bug where DMap introductions were interfering with screen Message Strings.
* Also: fixed the 'Cave (Walk Up)' fix, so that placing the blue square directly onto the combo no longer causes trouble.
* Fixed the bug where shop prices weren't being properly disposed of, and were filtering into message strings.
* 'Block All' combos no longer make lit bombs and explosions disappear without a trace.
* Sanitised Link->HP and Link->MP, in case you foolishly set them to -1 or something.
* Screen Flag: Cycle Combos on Screen Init. It is a tiny flag with quite desirable ramifications. When you enter the screen, all cycling combos (including Secret Combos and other Screen State-related combos) are cycled up to 10 times before the screen appears. This is best used with animated Secret Combos that provide fancy transitions into other combos. It also cooperates with both the 'Combo Cycling On Layers' rule and the Overworld Map function.
* Also fixed the bug that made Spinning Tile combos not function when used as Secret Combos on layers. At least, I think they didn't.
* Apparantly Darknuts and Wizzrobes that can be stunned by certain boomerangs shouldn't also take damage. This is reinstated.
* Link's weapons (both candlefire and bombs) were doing twice as much damage to him as they were supposed to. This is fixed.