* Forgot to rename the 24 Heart Containers quest rule to Unused.
* Fixed some minor complaints (by Pineconn) about the Screen Data text.
* Combos with "Y skip" set to a non-zero value now don't prematurely restart their animations.
* The selector no longer waits until the subscreen has completely scrolled down before moving to highlight the correct item.
* Layers now appear during a quest's opening curtain.
* ZQuest unencoded quest files (.qsu and .qt, if uncompressed timed saves are enabled) are no longer saved corrupt.
* Editing DMap info no longer trips an assertion.
* The default quest no longer has two copies of each built-in MIDI, one as a custom MIDI.
* Eliminated the "24 Hearts" quest rule, and replaced it with a Life Meter subscreen object attribute. Old quests should work correctly.