|Zelda Classic 2.5 Build 742 Windows||February.23.2008|
|* Heart containers in old quests now have the correct "Full Max" value of 384.|
* Fixed a buggy interaction between horizontal scrolling and highlighted text in the ZQuest script editor.
* ZQ/ZC no longer slows to a crawl while redrawing the dotted line around list boxes.
* Clicking on an item class inside of the Init Data dialog no longer freezes ZQ for a few seconds.
* Added bounds checking in the ZASM interpreter for the following variables: DATA, FCSET, LINKHELD, LINKITEMD, ITEMTILE, ITEMOTILE, NPCTILE, NPCWEAPON, NPCCSET, REFFFC.
* Setting an item's CSet or flash CSet in a script now works correctly.
* Loading an NPC pointer will no longer do strange things to the screen D variables.
* The ZASM interpreter will no longer choke if you try to dereference an item or NPC with large UID.
* Clarified in zscript.txt that writing to Link->Dir is has undefined effects.
* Three-digit string control codes work, and support for four-digit control codes has been added. That means that the Goto If control codes can now go to strings with numbers smaller than 10000.
* Sanitized the Counter Up, Counter Down, Goto If Counter, Goto If Item and Goto If Triforce control codes, in case you accidentally specify a preposterously out-of-bounds number for the dungeon level, counter or item.
* When Link has the bow, arrow, and at least 1 arrow ammo, the subscreen selected item name object no longer uses a hard-coded string for the name of the bow.
* Changed the way tiles 130 - 134 are handled in old quests. Old quests using these tiles only as tiles for the Goriya enemy, the Goriya guy, or in non-animating combos should work correctly.