* New version of ZCL. So this new build is just a new updated version of ZCL. Sorry for the long delay, people.
* Commands: the '(None)' command is now equivalent to the 'Select Command' command. Click it to select a command.
* Favorites: Clicking a Favorites spot that contains no combo will place the currently selected combo - in that case, you need not hold Shift.
* 'Show Squares' - shows the locations of blue Warp Returns, green Warp Arrivals, and yellow Stairs with a square outline. If you use the Tile Warp dialog's Go button, the matching Warp Return flashes white on the destination screen. Oooh.
* Fixed the bug involving entering water while charging the sword with flippers.
* Fixed the bug that prevents the third and subsequent split Gels from moving.
* A new option in the Tools menu: 'Show Script Names'. The names of the FFC scripts that will run on a screen are shown in the upper-left corner.
* Renamed 'Auto Warp' to 'Auto Side Warp' and 'Sensitive Warp' to 'Auto Tile Warp'.
* Added a few more Integrity Checks for Screens and Warps.
* A new Quest Report: Combo Locations. It tells you which screens and FFCs use the currently selected combo. That'll be useful.
* To make the Quest Reports easier to fathom, screen numbers are now preceded by the name of the default palette of the screen. Now those numbers aren't quite so cold and nameless.
* The 'Item Locations' Quest Report now notes if the 'Enemies->Item' flag is present, and if an enemy is carrying the item. Just a little extra detail.
* One of the Integrity Checks has been given its own Report to itself. Now called 'What Links Here', it lists all screens containing tile or side warps to the current screen.
* A new Quest Report: 'Script Locations'. A complete list of locations where FFC scripts are instantiated in the quest! Groovy.
* Fixed some false positives with the tile warp destinations Integrity Check.
* Enabled the 'Screens' and 'Warps' Integrity Check menu options.
* Fixed the bug where the Item Override subscreen option wasn't properly acknowledged by the weapon sparkles code.
* Fixed the bug where it took too long for Link to exit water with classic movement.
* Now, the SetComboD() and related ZScript functions can be used to alter combos on screens that are also being used as active layers! Though, you do have to know where those screens are located...
* Fixed the bug that suppressed the Quick Sword rule.