* OMG, guess what? New linux build ^_^ also with ZCL 2.0 Final.
* Peahats now get knocked back when you attack them. Remember that they can face 8 directions. Knock back only happens when you attack enemies from their front or back, so be careful.
* Changed the 2007 copyright to 2008.
* Fixed the bug where items carried by splitting enemies would shift around to other enemies when the splitting enemy died.
* Fixed the bug where Z3 animation in ZC was using 9 frames instead of 8, like in ZQuest.
* Fixed the bug where the hookshot couldn't be used if Link was pressed directly up against a combo with the top half solid.
* Fixed a bug with the Quick Sword quest rule.
* Fixed a bug where Link could only do a direction change during a weapon strike if he was on an 8-pixel boundary while in diagonal walk mode.
* Fixed a bug where rafting onto a raft branch on a different screen would cause Link to be stuck.
* Fixed a bug where pressing the G key to bring up the goto dialog would place a G into one of the edit boxes in the dialog.
* Fixed a bug where bringing up the goto dialog with the keyboard would not display the mouse.
* Fixed a bug where opening an uncompressed quest file would not update the window title properly.
* Fixed a bug where the item override edit box in the subscreen object properties dialog would only accept 2 characters.
* Fixed a bug where deleting a subscreen would not count as a change and so would not trigger the save confirmation dialog when exiting ZQuest.
* Fixed a bug where the subscreen object properties dialog was not centered.
* Expanded the tile editor in large mode.
* Fixed a bug where editing a tile could cause translucent colors to appear incorrectly.
* Fixed a bug where editing an 8-bit tile would display some wrong colors in the palette.
* Fixed several bugs with the default quest template.