* This version has been compiled with optimizations turned on. See if it makes ZQuest run any faster for some of you.
* Corrected the keyboard shortcuts for the menus in the Zelda Classic game engine.
* The header dialog now hides the "Quest Number" box by default to keep people from accidentally setting it to something other than 0. You can still see/edit the value by holding down a shift key while accessing the dialog if you need it for some reason.
* The shift-click function of the combo alias feature (used to clear a combo from the alias) now works with both shift keys instead of just the left one.
* Fixed a control code bug - now, consecutive control codes that appear after the 72nd displayable character won't be prematurely discarded.
* Setting Link->Jump in scripts now resets his jumping animation. So that's why those sideview scripts looked a bit odd.
* Fixed the long-standing bug that prevented damage combos on layers 1 and 2 from working! ...What do you mean, you thought it wasn't?
* ...Fine, I'll make it a quest rule.
* I have a confession to make: I have added the ability to re-order a quest's string list. Without changing a string's ID number, you can move them up and down the string list using four buttons. The new order will be saved to the quest file. I get the feeling that this will greatly assist text-heavy questmaking.
* The text dump feature will now output the strings in the questmaker's order, as well.