* This release has a bug fix for ZC Launcher.
* Fixed the bug where a file slot's icon would sometimes use the wrong ring after choosing a different custom quest.
* Fixed the bug where an Item Override Sword could interfere with a Boomerang's sparkles.
* Presumably fixed the bug where Game->Cheat wasn't influencing or being influenced by the current cheat level.
* Changed the tab code a bit to ensure that only objects that are on the active tab actually get drawn. Test for problems and such.
* Fixed the bug where Leevers with a Step of 300 would sometimes ignore walkability.
* Scaled up several more minor dialogs.
* Fixed the bug where Fairy flag heart rings would cause the Hookshot to freeze.
* ZScript: Link's sword, Link's hammer, and his wands/candles/canes are now lweapons that can be read and modified with Screen->LoadLWeapon. Ah-ha! The power!
* As a consequence, you can now make sword, hammer, and wand sprites flash.
* Use these constants in std.zh: LW_SWORD for swords, LW_HAMMER for hammers, and LW_WAND for wands, candles and canes.
* Fixed the bug where the current quest's string order would be messed up if you opened a quest file after editing a different file.
* Now, ZQuest will reset your string order if your quest file's ordering becomes corrupt.
* Increased the maximum number of custom sound effects to 255.
* Large Mode: various dialog boxes, such as Enemy Editor, Item Editor, Screen Data and Quest Rules, have been scaled up to match Large Mode's screen size. Note that the remaining dialog boxes will almost certainly also be scaled up at some point. Note also that the font choice for the new dialogs shouldn't be considered final just yet.
* As you know, one of the misc. values for 'Walker and Shooter' and 'Rope' enemy types is a weapon offset value for enemy deaths. It is now possible to use said offset to specify the '(None)' weapon - that is, have no weapon at all for enemy deaths.
* State change carryover log messages now correctly list the screen number in hexadecimal.
* If a scripted FFC uses combo 0 (i.e is inactive) then its name won't be listed by the Show Script Names view option, and nor will it appear in the Script Locations quest report.
* Fixed the bug where damaging Boomerangs can hit Guys in caves.
* Fixed the bug where the enemy placement routine sometimes places enemies in unreachable areas in dungeons.
* Fixed the bug where the \3\X\X\X control code, Goto If Global, wasn't being interpreted correctly in ZQuest.
* Now, the ZQuest error message logs for referencing nonexistent LWeapons and EWeapons mention the variable that was being referenced, making debugging easier.
* Fixed a slight bug with the NumLWeaponsOf and NumEWeaponsOf functions in std.zh.
* Added entries for the DrawXOffset, DrawYOffset and DrawZOffset variables into zscript.txt.
* Fixed the bug where looping Hookshot and Boomerang sounds, as well as the wavy screen effect, were present when viewing the Overworld Map.
* Fixed the bug where old-animation Leevers had a slow frame rate.
* Fixed the bug where giving/removing items via scripting was not being logged.
* Fixed another Item Override sword beam bug.
* ZScript: all of the drain counters now work (including hearts) rather than just the rupee and magic counters.
* Fixed the Pound combos.
* Fixed the menu letter shortcut in Quest->Defaults.
* Fixed the CSet of the Patra enemies' inner circle of eyes.
* Fixed the bug where Darknuts with hunger 3 ignore solid combos while walking.
* Fixed a potential bug involving endless looping Room State Carryovers.
* Fixed the bug where setting Screen->State wouldn't work.
* Combo Types: renamed the 'Trigger' types to 'Step->Secrets'. To avoid confusion for new users, the word 'Trigger' ought to be reserved for Trigger Flags. (If this sounds familiar, it's because last time I changed their names in the wrong places.)
* Combo Types: renamed 'Auto Tile Warp' back to 'Sensitive Warp'. Reason: I was wrongly informed by some documentation that they were identical. But they are not! Sorry, folks.
* Other Quest Rule: Log Game Events To Allegro.log. Now all of the special event logging is tied to that rule. It's a helpful rule for debugging! But turn it off if you don't want players to be able to peek behind the curtain, so to speak.
* Fixed the bug where consecutive magic spell casting (that is, Nayru's Love, Din's Fire and Farore's Wind) wouldn't work.
* Fixed the 'slow walking in whistle-dried walkable water combos' bug. Understand?
* Fixed the bug where Link wouldn't be frozen when prompted to press A by the 'Messages Disappear' quest rule.
* Seemingly fixed the bug where enemies held in a negative Y-axis quadrant were eventually removed from the game.
* ZScript: Until negative constants are implemented - and they are not! - the WDS_NOHIT constant in std.zh is no longer usable. If you're using build 846, you should probably remove that line from your std.zh file as well.
* Fixed the bug where the Potions' magic cost wasn't functional.
* Fixed the bug where reverting a quest would mess up the FFC script dropdown menu items.
* Fixed the bug where the 'Special Items Don't Appear In Passageways' quest rule was not functional. Whoops!
* Large Mode: enlarged the Select Room Type, Select Item and Select Weapon dialogs.