* Fixed a crippling save game bug that would most certainly kill any save files you're currently using. But that's not so bad because you all back up your quests and save files before every beta, right? .....right? (As usual, it's _L_'s fault :P)
* Fixed the bug where using assignment operators on arrays crashed the compiler.
* Fixed a brutal quest corruption bug that occurred if you created a zero-length text object in a subscreen.
* Fixed the bug where clicking on the grid in the misc colors menu for "Message Text" crashed the program
* Fixed the Small Mode Enemy Editor dropdown menus.
* Fixed the bug where the Wealth Medal messed up the displayed pricing of the 'Leave Life or Money' Room Type.
* Added an option checkbox enabling/disabling the aforementioned Rulesets dialog.
* Fixed the bug where Link couldn't warp while a message was being typed out, even if the 'Messages Freeze All Action' rule was not set.
* Fixed the bug where whirlwinds reflected off magic mirror combos weren't properly disposed of, causing sound effects problems.
* ZQuest: Fixed the long-standing bug where the door in a left screen edge preview was incorrect.
* Fixed the bug where Link grabbing an item that must be held up, while being propelled by the hookshot, caused him to freeze.
* Seemingly fixed the bug where Tektites, Vires and Pols Voice enemies couldn't have their Y modified if the 'Enemies Move Through Z-Axis' rule was set.
* Now, the 'Nayru's Love' item family uses left and right rocket sprites, the latter of which already exist in the Default Template. Also, the shield sprites can now be changed for each Nayru's Love item.
* Spell rockets are no longer blocked by 'Block All' combos.
* Slightly tweaked the hitbox for Link's sword slash, to make it more closely overlap the sprite itself.
* Also, the LW_SWORD, LW_WAND and LW_HAMMER lweapons now have correct hit detection and combo detection when they're moved away from Link with a script. Telekinesis!
* Save file bug: Only 64 Screen->D variables existed per DMap, even though Overworld DMaps can have 128 screens. This is fixed.
* Fixed the bug where Screen->State would sometimes not produce the correct values in non-Overworld DMaps.
* Fixed the bug where Link wasn't properly adhered to the grid when walking down a 'Cave (Walk Down)' combo.
* The 'Screen Enemies' dialog now contains a preview tile showing the Tile or E. Tile of the currently selected enemy in the list.
* Also, the dialog has been expanded in Large Mode.
* Also, you'll receive a warning if your list has the '(None)' enemy in the beginning or middle of the list.
* Fixed the bug where you couldn't set the Bait's sprite in the Item Editor.
* Added a Sign macro to std.zh, and added extra comments to some constants, such as GEN_WARPLEVEL.
* Fixed the bug where the 'Upgrade Item If Collected Twice' attribute wouldn't work for custom items with IDs > 128.
* Fixed the bug where getting an item from a Treasure Chest combo wouldn't set the 'Treasure Chest' or 'Special Item' Screen States.
* Fixed the bug where hookshot chain sprites would be left behind if the hookshot's position was modified with ZScript.
* Fixed that pesky bug where the values of Screen->D wasn't being saved in save files.
* The 'Hookshot Only' combo type now works in layers. So, if nothing on layers 0, 1 and 2 obstructs a hookshot, it can pass.
* Fixed the bug where using ZScript to set a LW_HOOKSHOT's DeadState to 0 would freeze up the game.
* Fixed the bug involving the Link Animation Style dropdown menu.
* ZScript: Added lweapon->Behind and eweapon->Behind, which match the Behind checkbox in the Weapons/Misc. sprites editor.
* Fixed a counterintuitive peculiarity involving Screen Secrets, Inherent Combo Flags and flagged Secret Combos. For more information on how these three things interact, please visit http://shardstorm.com/ZCwiki/Screen_Secrets.
* The Damage Multiplier of the current Hurricane Spin item is now used in damage calculations involving the Hurricane Spin.
* The Whimsical Ring's damage bonus is now added after the Spin Attack and Hurricane Spin's damage multiplier, rather than before.
* The bug where Sword, Wand and Hammer lweapons' Damage was always 0 is fixed.
* Tile Editor: Using the Alt-Arrow hotkey to shift tiles around will now correctly mark the quest as altered.
* ZQuest: the FPS meter is now sufficiently easier to read in Large Mode, and no longer interferes with the Show Script Names view option.
* Fixed a bug relating to menus and clicking.
* Fixed a bug in ZQuest's Preview Mode, which now correctly shows the effects of Screen Secrets on inherent-flagged FFCs.
* ZScript: Fixed a bug where a call to Screen->Message made by an FFC with 'Run Script On Screen Init' would cause the message's tile frame to be missing when it appeared.
* Fixed the bug where enemies could walk into walls while falling in sideview.
* Helpful ZQuest feature: Now, when you start a new file, a dialog box offers you a selection of initial 'rulesets'. Selecting one automatically unsets and sets a selection of quest rules corresponding to the theme of the ruleset. The current rulesets are 'Default', 'Original NES' (only one rule), 'Fixed NES' (all NES Fixes only), 'BS-Zelda' (Fixed NES, plus BS-Zelda animations, new enemy tiles, fast scrolling, new pushblocks, opening wipes, etc.) and 'Zelda 3-esque' (BS-Zelda, plus diagonal Link movement, messages freeze, speed-up messages, magic, true arrows, more sound effects, etc.) This should greatly benefit new users, who might not be aware of ZC's ability to transcend the NES game's limitations, and allow them to immediately build 'modern' quests without the daunting task of setting each quest rule individually.
* Applied a compatibility fix where BS-Zelda Patras in quests made before the Enemy Editor appeared have their CSet changed to Extra Sprite Palette 2, which is how it was in 2.10.
* ZScript: Now, the values of Link->InputMouseX and Link->InputMouseY are appropriately scaled to match the resolution of ZC.
* Large Mode: The 'dummy bar' in ZQuest has been inflated into Layers Bar, which shows you at a glance what layers are active and which screens those layers use, and lets you switch to or hide layers at any time. It also subtly shows whether the 'Layer 2 Is Background' or 'Layer 3 Is Background' Screen Flags are active.
* Also, the now-redundant Layers main panel has been removed... but it is still active in Small Mode.
* Also, to make room for the bar, the number of Commands has been reduced from 10 to 8.
* Fixed the bug where you could walk onto unwalkable land combos while swimming.
* ZScript: changed the range of values of weapon->Step, bringing them into line with npc->Step. A weapon->Step value of 1 is now 100, and so forth. Please forgive any temporary inconvenience thus caused.
* This, by the way, permits weapon->Step values of 150, 172 and such - previously, values of 1.5 and 1.72 weren't possible.
* Fixed the bug that made Ropes with unusual Step values have erratic charging movement.
* ZScript: Fixed the, ahem, other bug that prevented eweapon->UseSprite() from being recognized by the parser.
* Large Mode: expanded a few more dialogs, such as View Palette, Edit Shop Type and Edit Info Type.
* Fixed the bug where using Farore's Wind to return to a Cave combo would cause Link to warp as soon as he appeared.
* Fixed the bug that prevented recently-slashed slashable combos from being slashed again.
* Fixed the Fairy, Fire and Zelda room guys so that no weapon ever hits them, including damaging boomerangs.
* Fixed the bug where Link's swimming sprite would momentarily appear when jumping over walkable water with Flippers.
* Large Mode: enlarged many more ZQuest dialogs, such as Combo Editor, Dungeon Template, Options, View Map, Color Set Fix, Palette, Maze Path, Enemy Flags, Freeform Combo Editor, SFX Editor, Layers, Select Subscreen, and Door Combo Set Editor.
* Fixed the bug that interfered with Link's movement when pushing a block with diagonal movement.
* Fixed the bug where Link's sword, hammer and such aren't drawn when in midair in sideview while also holding a directional key.
* ZScript: Fixed the bug where enemy weapons with IDs between EW_SCRIPT1 and EW_SCRIPT10 couldn't be created.