|Zelda Classic 2.5 Build 887 Windows||October.27.2008|
|* Changed the blinking and transparent Ghini quest rules into enemy flags that can be used by all enemies.|
* All enemies now respect the 'is flashing' enemy flag, not just Bubbles and Rope 2's.
* Removed the obsolete "Link Slash" misc weapon sprite.
* Fixed the bug where the descenders of letters in certain text objects in large mode were being clipped.
* Added two new non-keyboard letter grid name entry modes for the save slot screen. These are accessible from the Settings Menu.
* Moved the "Key Buttons", "Key Directions" and "Joystick/Gamepad" menus to a "Controls" submenu.
* The "Corrected Animation" and "Directional Sprites" item flags now work for boomerangs. The sequence for the tiles used by the "Corrected Animation" flag are up, down, left, right, up-left, up-right, down-left, and down-right. If the "Corrected Animation" flag is checked, the edge-of-screen clipping spark is pulled from the tile following the list of tiles used in the animation instead of from tile 54. That way, each boomerang can have its own clip spark.
* Fixed a bug where the sprites would not show up when the test button was pressed in the item editor.
* ZScript: the LW_HOOKSHOT lweapon's Dir now remains the same even when it's retracting. To tell if it's retracting, know that, instead, its Step becomes negative. Also note that now, setting DeadState to WDS_BOUNCE multiple times will negate its Step each time.
* Fixed the bug where the Tile Editor's Fill cursor jumps position when used.
* Fixed the bug where the Combo Flag cursor becomes invisible when changing screens with Combo Brush enabled.