|Zelda Classic 2.5 Build 899 Windows||December.02.2008|
| Just uploading the windows build. BACKUP YOUR QUEST FILES BEFORE USING THIS ON THEM! 3 QUEST FILE CHANGES WERE INTRODUCED IN THIS VERSION.|
* New item drop set editor. It can be accessed from the Quest menu in the Misc Data submenu.
* Fixed a bug regarding a raft leaving a raft path if the path turns immediately after entering a screen.
* There are now 255 shop and info types and they can now be named.
* The shop editor now displays a picture of each item being sold.
* Tweaked the message string lists so that the numbers line up a bit better when numbers are needed and the numbers don't show when they aren't.
* Item lists (for the item editor and the room item and special item properties) now show the item's tile.
* Renamed the Music menu in the Quest menu to Audio and moved the SFX menu inside of it.
* Shop and Info type names now appear in the room information panel.
* Shop and Info types for a room are now selected from a list instead of a manual-entry number box.
* The minimap preview for the DMap list now also shows the minimap background in small mode instead of just in large mode.
* The warp editor destination screen box can be filled in automatically now by clicking on the appropriate screen in the DMap preview box.
* Removed the 'If Possible, Use Slash Tiles' checkbox. Instead, the Sword, Wand, Cane of Byrna and Candle itemclasses now use an item flag, 'Can Slash'. This works for all classes, including Swords, and is backward-compatible with current quests.
* Tile Editor: Fixed the bug where the focus of the Fill cursor was in the upper-right corner, instead of the tip of the spilling paint.
* Large Mode: Fixed the bug where the Shop Types and Info Types editors' dropdown menus were broken. My apologies!