* The quest format was changed slightly, so double, triple, and quadruple check that quest integrity isn't compromised. BACK UP YOUR QUESTS as always.
* Added four new key/button assignments to the ZC engine. These are defaulted to q, w, a and s on the keyboard and can be changed just like any other button. They don't actually do anything by default, but they can be accessed in scripts just like any other key/button.
* Speaking of input, there are now INPUTPRESSx variables which, for each button, is set ONLY on the frame where a particular button is actually pressed. Should be useful to those planning custom actions.
* Fixed the "memory exhausted" compile-time bug that occurs when making large global arrays.
* Fixed a fatal memory corruption bug relating to tooltips that may be responsible for the rampant crashing in ZQuest.
* Fixed the bug where initialized global arrays would bork when starting a quest that has already been saved. Due to the method of this fix, a new global script slot is being introduced: The Continue script. This runs at the same point as the Init script does, but will run EVERY time a quest is started or continued, not just on a new save file as with the Init script. As an extra bonus, just as with the Init script, naming a global script "Continue" will append the user-made code to the generated Continue script.
* A small input delay has been added to ZQuest to allay the phenomenon where ZQuest would lag behind the input buffer. In other words, holding shift+page down to scroll through combos won't continue scrolling long after you've let go of the keys. Of course, the timing is experimental, so if you think it's too sluggish, it can be changed easily.
* Fixed a bug where BS Dodongos could randomly spawn inside 1-combo spaces, causing them to be unmoving and drawn incorrectly.
* Fixed a bug where init data wouldn't be kept on tabs other than the current one.
* Fixed a bug where some custom sfx names were reset after going into the tile grabber.
* Fixed a bug where some item names were reset after going into the tile grabber.
* Fixed a bug where some weapon names were reset after going into the tile grabber.
* Fixed a bug where some tile windows in large mode were 1 pixel too small in the x and y directions.
* Fixed a bug where the "First Enemy Carries Screen Item" screen flag wasn't showing up in the editor.
* Fixed a bug where enemy screen flags would be reset if the screen data window was closed on a different tab.
* Fixed the bug where the Next Message dropdown text was partially cut off.
* Init Data: Moved the Keys and Rupees boxes from the Misc tab to the Items tab, where they belong.
* ZScript: Fixed the bug where EW_BOMB weapons were being created instead of EW_BOMBBLAST weapons.
* Fixed the bug where projectiles created by Prism combos didn't have valid parent item IDs, potentially causing crashes.
* Fixed the bug where you could walk out of a Candle or Byrna slash before it finished.
* Also fixed the bug where a Candle or Byrna slash didn't display Link's stab sprite.
* Fixed the bug where having the Wavy and Quake effects occur at the same time would result in a crash.
* ZScript: added Screen->Lit, a simple boolean variable pertaining to whether this room is dark or not. Setting it will darken or brighten the room.
* Fixed the bug where the enemy->ID of an NPC_ITEMFAIRY was about 4096 larger than what it ought to be.
* Also, setting enemy->ID will now do nothing, for safety purposes.
* Fixed the bug where setting a Screen->Door value to D_OPEN wouldn't do anything.
* Removed the Enemy Flags menu item, now that its purpose is done.
* Now, clicking the 'Flags' button in the Enemy dialog will take you directly to the E. Flags tab in Screen Data.
* The check box labels for the 'Zora', 'Corner Traps', 'Middle Traps', 'Falling Rocks' and 'Statues Shoot Fireballs' enemy flags now also display the name of the enemy that has the matching check box in its enemy data.
* Large Mode: enlarged the Enemy Pattern dialog, changed the Random pattern's name to Spawn, and added some short explanatory text.
* For personal reasons, Lanmolas now obey gravity, and can fall. Incidentally - if their segments should become vertically separated when one walks off an edge in Sideview, don't necessarily consider it a bug.
* Large Mode: enlarged the Link Sprites dialog, the Misc Colors dialog, the Compile ZScript dialog, and the Doors dialog.
* Also, the buttons in the Doors dialog now display the currently selected door for that direction.
* ZScript: Recanted the recent entirely well-meaning change to Screen->ComboS, on the basis that it might break backward-compatibility with some prior scripts.
* ZScript: added Screen->IsSolid(int x, int y), which returns true if the coordinate position is treated as solid by ZC (referring, of course, to combos on layers 0, 1 and 2). Since it uses in-engine methods to identify solidity, it should be ideal for the sort of situation where you need to call it 1,024 times per frame.