|Zelda Classic 2.5 Build 979 Windows||March.18.2009|
|* The selected item tile graphic is no longer distorted in small mode.|
* The lweapon, eweapon, item, ffc and npc objects in ZScript now each have a miscellaneous array of 8 integers which you can use in your scripts. These are similar to the 'Screen->D' variables, but they are not saved with the file.
* Compiling scripts twice no longer crashes ZQ.
* The Vire and Rope animation types no longer show the wrong tile in the enemy selection dialogue.
* Moved the 'Output ASM Script to Allegro.log' checkbox so it's no longer on top of the 'OK' button in small mode.
* Added the 'Screen->LayerScreen' and 'Screen->LayerMap' commands to ZScript.