|Zelda Classic 2.5 Build 980 Windows||March.19.2009|
|* Fixed the bug where guy fires wouldn't animate with the new enemy tile srule checked.|
* Fixed a few instances in ZQuest where the screen wouldn't update while manipulating GUI elements.
* Added quest rule which, when checked, removes the slight vertical offset of items placed in rooms, among other places.
* Fixed up the init/cheat menu so that map/compass/key values and flags can be manipulated for level numbers up to 511.
* Fixed the bug where Link wouldn't exit water going upward if the top half of the above tile was solid, regardless of whether the bottom half wasn't. This obviously only refers to standard Link collision.
* Fixed a bug where joypad input wouldn't disable the matrix screensaver.
* Applied two fixes to proposed1st.qst. Thanks AmazingAmpheros!
* Fixed the default Zelda 3 s
ubscreen template. Now the subscreen will look and function properly in a fresh new quest. Obviously, if you're using your own tileset you will have to change the tile references of some subscreen elements.
* Fixed a semi-major memory leak in the script compiler.
* Fixed some bugs involving the hotspot of the fill tool cursor in the tile editor. It should now work properly.
* As always, back up your quests and save files!