* This is the last ZCL 2.5 release for Linux. Windows version coming soon.
* New Quest Rule: 'Things That Remove Sword Jinxes Also Remove Item Jinxes'. It applies to Potions, Triforces, and Fairy combo flags. This is set for all new created quests from now on.
* Moved the 'No Position Offset for Screen Items' rule to the 'NES Fixes' category.
* Fixed the bug where Link's shadow wasn't visible while the screen was scrolling.
* Fixed the bug where a Patra's Misc. Attribute 5 interfered with the creation of the inner eyes.
* Fixed the bug where oval-type Patras' inner rings weren't using the oval pattern.
* Fixed the bug/crash where an enemy that splits into itself wouldn't continue to split into itself.
* The bug where strings were stored backward in ZScript should be fixed by now.
* I noticed that the Quest Rule 'Slow Enemy Animation' only has the effect of internally doubling each enemy's Frame Rate. So, it is done away with, and affected quests will be updated.
* Fixed: the Frame Rate value no longer affects a teleporting Wizzrobe in any way.
* Because someone asked for it: the teleporting Wizzrobe's Misc. Attribute 5 now controls the amount of frames duration between its disappearing from the screen and its reappearing elsewhere in the screen. Default is 74. Minimum is 0. Maximum is 1200, which is 20 seconds - a number I chose myself.
* Fixed the bug where non-Zora enemies with the 'Zora (New)' animation type had incorrect preview tiles in the Enemies dialog.
* Fixed the whistle Warp Ring inconsistency in proposed2nd.qst, and added a missing walk-through wall in Level 9.
* Fixed the bug where having a Super Bomb Ratio of 0 would cause division-by-zero crashes.
* Fixed the bug where "Secret Money" Room Types could be used repeatedly if they weren't in a Cave screen.
* Fixed the bug where the Door Repair rooms' fee was being charged repeatedly each frame.
* Fixed the bug where rafting between screens into non-walkable water didn't work with Smart Screen Scrolling.
* Seemingly fixed the bug where the Sword Beam Trigger combo flags couldn't be triggered by higher-leveled sword beams.
* Fixed the bug where the Game Icons dialog had improperly scaled sprites in Small Mode.
* Hopefully fixed the bug where getting items that increased maximum Bomb capacity didn't also affect Super Bomb capacity.
* Also fixed the bug where More Bombs rooms ignored the current Super Bomb Ratio and assumed it was 4.
(April 27, 2009)