* Fixed a couple of crashes on Linux.
* Fixed the bug where the controls menu was only accepting the first eight of the joystick buttons.
* Added again the InputPress stuff for right analogue, which somehow I managed to leave out the last time. Sorry about that.
* Added the feature whose absence was preventing the String Editor from ascending to true greatness (...well, one such feature, anyway). It is a Duplicate button which lets you duplicate an existing string. Now, instead of tediously and intricately setting the tile and attributes for a bunch of new strings, you can just duplicate a previous string and edit that.
* Removed the 'View Darkness' menu item. You'll just have to use the L key again.
* Fixed the bug where continuing in a dark screen wouldn't set the room's darkness correctly.
* New ZQuest hotkey: holding down Control while pressing the arrow keys switches to the destination screen of the Side Warp in that direction, if there is any. This is convenient for quickly switching to warp destinations without having to open the Side Warp dialog.
(August 9, 2009)