* Added a new option to screen data, under the S.Data 1 tab. Now you can set one layer to be either invisible or visible only through the Lens of Truth.
* Some of the Magic and Fire Boomerangs' default data had gotten mixed up. That's fixed now.
* Fixed another ZQuest crash on Linux. The quest header dialog this time.
* Fixed itemdata->Keep.
* Fixed the slow-down issue when setting Link->Item.
* Added some new Trace-like functions to ZScript for de-bugging. They are:
* TraceB for tracing a boolean state.
* TraceToBase which traces an integer to a number of numerical bases.
* TraceNL which traces a newline.
* ClearTrace which clears allegro.log completely.
* Added Link->Invincible to ZScript, which is reasonably self explanatory.
* Added Screen->EFlags to ZScript, which is the same as Screen->Flags, but for the E.Flags tab of Screen Data. Read-only.
* Added npc->MiscFlags, which allows access to the 'Misc. Flags' tab of the Enemy Editor, and is read-only.
* Added some new utility routines to std.zh.
* Fixed a screen data dialog crash on Linux.
* Fixed the boomerang's movement after hitting a blocking combo.
* Changed step combo detection.
* Fixed string preview when 25 appears at the end of a line.
* Tweaked the Armageddon Games logo a bit. Those gaps were bugging me.
* Added left analogue joystick support to ZC. You can now move using the d-pad or left analog.
* Changed the default joystick buttons to reflect the updated button support from way back to build 900 or so. Ex1-4 are now L2, R2, but4, and but3. select=menu, start=start, etc. You can still change these in the controls menu.
* Fixed screen info crashing on some shops.
* Fixed item editor crashing on long item names.
* Repositioned progress boxes in ZQuest's classic interface when scaled up.
* Fixed the bug where the Old Tile in the Enemy Editor's tile selection dialog was flipped 90 degrees.
* Changed & improved some NPCT_ constant names in std.zh, no doubt ruining hours of work on your part.
* ZQuest: Added an FFC-specific tooltip that is displayed when mousing over an FFC.
* Fixed the bug where instant-appearing strings (by a control code setting the text speed to 0, or pressing B) would be displayed one character too long for their row.
* Renamed the 'Touchy' combos to use the word 'Continuous', which better describes what they do differently.
* Now the Touchy combos do something different. Here it is: normally, if you have a Secret Tile flag on a Bush combo (for instance), and the Secret Combo is a Grass combo (for instance), and you slash it, once, at just the right distance, the Bush combo is slashed (creating the Grass combo) but the Grass combo is not. With the Continuous type, the slash's influence 'continues' from the Bush combo and affects the resultant Grass combo as well.
* Fixed the bug with slashing weapons causing Link to use slash tiles even he doesn't have the slash ability.
* Fixed the bug where ZC crashes if you use a bomb while the arrows are on the other weapon button.
* Fixed bugs regarding slash combos.
* Fixed a special case crash in the player along with some assumptions on how ZC handles video card errors.
* Updated qst.dat. Previous proposed fixes in the default template should now be withstanding.
* Restored the keyboard shortcuts in the enemies dialog, including the otherwise inaccessible copy and paste functions.
* Fixed a crash when the screen info displays certain tile warps.