|Zelda Classic 2.5 Build 1079 Mac OS X||October.13.2009|
|* Added some more functions to std.zh. Cond() returns one of two specified results depending on a boolean - it's a bit like an 'if...else' in a single command. Choose() returns one of its arguments, selected randomly and fairly. Angle() is both syntactic sugar and a helper for those who don't know how to use ArcTan to find the angle of a line between two points. VectorX() and VectorY() split a distance and angle into X and Y lengths. Collision() returns true if the hitboxes of the two arguments intersect. It accepts any item, lweapon, eweapon or npc pointer as either of its two arguments. LinkCollision() works similarly, but note that it ignores all of Link's attributes except his hitbox.|
* ZScript: Now, if you set an airborne NPC's Tile Height to something larger than 1, its shadow will be drawn beneath all of the tiles instead of just the top row.
* Fixed the bug where it was impossible for enemies with a frame rate of 0 to obey gravity.
* Fixed the jumping physics in a respect - now, a sprite's Jump variable is no longer cast to an integer within the game engine, leading to bizarre linear jump velocities, especially when the quest's Gravity is low.
* Fixed the bug where having a Maze Path exit to a room outside the DMap would let Link enter invalid screens.
* Fixed the cursed copy/paste function in the enemy dialog. Hopefully that's the last we'll see of that. End of story.
* Fixed the ellipse rotation which actually didn't rotate the ellipse while the ellipse was rotating. Go figure.
* Fixed the bug where pixel-shifting tiles into blank tiles in some directions wouldn't cause those tiles to become non-blank (with respect to the view controls).
* Fixed something in the default template that made DMap 1 the default starting DMap.
* Fixed the bug where damage combos would do 0 damage in some situations involving the 'Rings Affect Damage Combos' rule.
* Diagonal Movement: Fixed the Stepladder's behavour for solid combos (Ladder Only, solid water etc.)