* Small change to the enemy editor. Everything works as it should now, probably.
* Fixed a possible buffer overflow in the drop set editor.
* std.zh: Added LoadLWeaponOf(), LoadEWeaponOf() and LoadNPCOf(), which provide a pointer to the first sprite of a certain ID or type - the first LW_SWORDBEAM, for instance. Also added FirstComboOf() and FirstComboFlagOf(), which returns the location of the first onscreen combo or flag, and Duplicate(), which duplicates the lweapon or eweapon passed to it.
* Fixed the bugs in std.zh in the previous build.
* std.zh: Changed Collision() so that you can pass FFC pointers to it, and check collisions between FFCs and NPCs, or FFCs and other FFCs. It uses TileWidth and TileHeight for the FFC's box. Also: Split CollisionAABB() into RectCollision() and SquareCollision2(), and made SquareCollision() and CircleCollision(), which registers collisions between two squares and two circles, respectively.
* Enabled the hitbox display debug code. Apparantly we always had hitbox display debug code, but everyone forgot? But anyway, it's a level 4 cheat under the Show/Hide submenu.