|Zelda Classic 2.5 Build 1089 Windows||October.24.2009|
|* Fixed a bug where quests made with builds earlier than build 411 (including quests made with the 'Lost Isle Build') had malfunctioning ZASM scripts, due to 411 changing the function of the ZASM command GOTOLESS from '<' to '<='. |
* Fixed a bug where quests made with builds earlier than build 277 (including quests made with the 'Lost Isle Build') had Pols Voice enemies with incorrect Step values.
* Fixed the bug where having an infinite Bomb Bag without any actual Bomb ammunition would prevent you from using Bombs or Super Bombs.
* Fixed the bug where Slash->Next combos sometimes created items.
* Sideview: Fixed the Y position of falling Bomb/Bait/Fire weapons.
* ZScript: Fixed the PressAxis functions, which were setting the current input state instead of the press state.
* All the input press functions under the Link pointer are now simply ->Press* instead of only some.
* Also fixed the compiler warnings associated with these. Now they should all compile and work as documented.
* Updated zscript.txt.