|Zelda Classic 2.5 Build 1094 Mac OS X||November.08.2009|
|* Fixed some arithmetic that made the counter-modifying string control codes not work.|
* New Default: added the multi-directional enemy tiles that I think someone called Master of Power created.
* Now, when you push a secret-state-setting push block, the 'Secrets' Screen State is set as soon as you start pushing the block, rather then when the block stops moving.
* Fixed the bug where loading the last timed save after a ZQuest crash... would crash ZQuest.
* Fixed the bug where it was possible to pick up multiple items from 'Take One Item' and 'Red Potion or Heart Container' room types if the 'Items Disappear During Holdup' rule was unchecked.
* ZQuest: Renamed 'Template' to 'NES Dungeon Template' and 'Re-apply template' to 'Apply Template to All'. An explanatory note has been added to the NES Dungeon Template dialog.
* Also, the Screen Enemy Flag 'Enemies Carryover In Warps' has been renamed to 'Sprites Carry Over In Warps' to properly reflect its actual functionality, and moved to the Warp category. This changes the behavior of the ZScript variables Screen->EFlags and Screen->Flags somewhat. Be sure to update your scripts.
* Quest Reports: added the Combo Locations Report. Instantly find out how many 'Pound' combos or 'Push (Very Heavy)' combos you've used!
* New Default: changed the default water combos to use animated tiles, changed the CSets of Rope (L2) and 'Octorok (L4)', and fixed the default tile of 'Spinning Tile (Enemy Sprite)'.
* New Default: added a few 8-bit tile examples to the default tiles and combos, so that new users are aware of that feature.
* std.zh: Added ScreenCopy(), which copies the combos and csets from one screen into another screen.
* Hopefully fixed a bug where Link's sword wouldn't vanish if he drowned while using the Spin Attack.
* std.zh: Added GetLayerComboT(), SetLayerComboT(), LastComboTypeOf(), and FirstComboTypeOf().
* Fixed a bug with the 'Dark Rooms Stay Lit Only While Fire Is On Screen' quest rule, where it would assume that only one fire weapon was on-screen when changing lighting.
* Fixed a bug where script-generated bombs wouldn't damage Link correctly.
* ZScript: sanitized Game->GetComboData() and Game->SetComboData() so that it no longer crashes when given bad screen or map values.
* Corrected zscript.txt with respect to the Flip values of items and weapons.
* Increased the MIDI name limit from 20 to 36 characters.