* New Linux build.
* I noticed that there was a one frame delay between a message string appearing, and the 'Messages Freeze All Action' rule taking effect. This caused problems with some people's Signpost scripts, so it's now fixed.
* You can now edit the Bomb/Super Bomb maximum capacity ratio. Default is 4 Bombs to a Super Bomb.
* Removed the 'S' debug key (give Magic Shield), because it seems out-of-place. But if anyone genuinely misses it...
* FFCs are now visible while the screen is scrolling. Yippee!
* Presumably fixed the walkable water screen entry bug.
* Quest Rule: No Screen Scrolling. The advantage of not having a scrolling transition between screens is that you don't need to ensure that each screen's combos seamlessly transition into the next screen's.
* If an item's class is 'Non-gameplay item', then enemies will never drop it, nor will Grass or Slash combos ever create it.
* Tightened the 'Block X' combo types' hit detection.
* Added a brief warning to the 'Select Palette' dialog, for the benefit of new users.
* Continued developing the Link drowning quest rule. The stepladder works with it, and Link's water combo detection is fixed. Go ahead and try it out. (The drowning animation is still buggy, though.)
* If the 'Drown in Walkable Water' quest rule is set, enemies won't walk on walkable Water combos.
* Hopefully fixed the midair death animation bug.
* Now the Whimsical Ring is implemented. There is a one-in-misc1 chance that your sword, hammer or wand strikes will have an increase in power. Don't forget that it has an Action Sound!
* Fixed EXIT command in Zquest-large buttons.
* Fixed bug where music is quieter in Zquest than in Zc by making ZQ use Zc's settings.