|Beta 639 Linux Build
* Fixed a bug where bombable wall rubble wasn't being drawn over layer 2.
* Fixed a bug where inherent-flag pushblocks would not lock into block trigger combos unless the block trigger was also an inherent flag.
* Fixed a deficiency with warps by adding an overlay flag to tile, side, and whistle warp types. When this is set, any combo on the new screen that is 0 will be replaced with whatever combo is in that position on the old screen. This allows combos to carry over (slashed bushes, for example).
* Fixed the bug where Farore's Wind particles weren't being disposed of when quitting.
* Screen Flag: 'Don't Offset Screen' (when the No Subscreen screen flag is on). Have you noticed that when you are warped between a 'cutscene' screen and a game screen, the playing area suddenly jolts downward or upward? Yeah, that.
* Added the message control code \21\XX - play MIDI. Stop music with \21\0.
* You can now specify the Hold Up Item sound ID for each screen.
* Fixed the interaction between holding up items and the 'Messages Freeze All Action' rule.
* Added a default sound effect for Farore's Wind.
* And hey, I added another Farore's Wind warp animation (2). This one's based on the 'Sand of Hours' in Phantom Hourglass, which doesn't actually have anything to do with warping. It uses cset 0, colour 1 and cset 1, colour 2.