|Build 679 Windows
* Summoners no longer summon enemies on top of unwalkable tiles.
* The subscreens in old quests no longer show the potion instead of the bow.
* The first tile of an animating combo with the "Animation Resets When Cycled To" flag set now displays for the correct amount of time when cycled to.
* Renamed 'Cool Scrolling' to 'Cool Opening/Closing Wipes' and 'Insta-Warp with Opening Screen' to 'Insta-Warp with Opening Wipe'.
* Also renamed 'Z3-style Movement' to 'Diagonal Movement', to make it completely unambiguous.
* Cool Opening Wipes are now centered on Link even if he's in midair.
* Changed the implementation of all JUMP and this->Jump variables. My apologies to those who were already making use of that variable. Rather than being an arbitrary value that was irrationally divided by the Gravity constant, Jump is now a straight acceleration variable, comparable to Ax and Ay.
* In that vein, the Gravity and Terminal Velocity constants have been shifted two decimal places to the right. (To convert Jump-related values in your scripts to the current format: divide by your Quest's Gravity variable as it is now expressed.)
* Added ZScript variable npc->ID, which matches the current ZASM variable NPCID. Setting it
* Sanitised LoadNPC and LoadItem - passing them to 0 will no longer cause a core meltdown.
* Did you notice that Screen->Wavy and Screen->Quake actually didn't work at all? No? Well, now they're recognised by the ZScript compiler.
* The Defaults button in the Item Editor didn't default the item's name. Does it now? Yes! (Tip: use it in your pre-675 quests to find out which z### items are Custom Items.)
* The Enemy Editor. In particular, tile selectors. And a familiar three-hearted pattern. Begone!
* Also, the 'message backgrounds in item scripts' bug is fixed.