|Build 693 Windows
* Due to limitations in the undo system, it is no longer possible to Undo after changing a screen's layer properties, or inserting a combo on the combo page. (Previously doing so would cause quest corruption.)
* Added a quest rule, "Tunic Can Change Color On Overworld", off by default in old quests. If this rule is disabled, Link's tunic color will not change if he obtains a ring on the overworld (normally or via scripts) until he steps through a warp, as in 2.10.
* [ZCL]Fully implemented the Color Scheme preview.
* [ZCL]Fully implemented the Set Title Screen
* [ZCL]Fixed ZC Checker bug that didn't even scan
* [ZCL]Finally did some touch ups to the interface to look more appealing
* [ZCL]Added QuickLoad
* [ZCL]Added Skip Loading Icons
* [ZCL]Renamed Throttle FPS to Cap FPS
* [ZCL]Added Show FPS
* [ZCL]Fixed a bug with everytime ZCL was loaded fullscreen was always checked. This bug was back in the 1.5 days also. Finally Squashed. :-D
* [ZCL]Did touchups on the fonts.
* Giving Link a Ring with scripts will now change his colours appropriately.
* Now, a magic-powered Ring will properly change Link's colours when his magic runs out.
* Fixed the bug related to stepping out of 'Cave (Walk Up)' combos.
* Fixed the 'swimming through walk-through walls' bug.
* Now, for convenience, the 'No walls' cheat overrides the 'Freeform Dungeons' quest rule, or lack thereof.
* Now, when Link steps out of a Cave combo, his Z is set to 0.
* Reverted ZCL back to tab look
* Integrated Title Screen into the MAIN UI
* Did some arrangements on the features of ZCL
* Decided to start working back with ZCL AGAIN :-D
* Finished implementation of stab and slash sprites for the Candle item class, as advertised in the Item Editor. Those of you who were reskinning the Candle as a lantern or wand may be pleased to see this.
* Fixed the bug that prevented sideview enemies from walking on lower-half-solid combos.
* Seemingly fixed a bug that apparantly prevented Moldorms and Gleeoks from ever returning even if the 'Never Returns After Death' flag was unchecked.
* Fixed a bug where the Smart Scrolling rule stopped Walk-through walls from working.
* Now, for obvious reasons, you can't go through a Walk-through wall while diving.
* Fixed the bug that was preventing Dive Warps, Swim Warps and Dive for Item flags from working with walkable water - not to mention preventing Link from holding up items.
* Fixed the bug that allowed 'land-swimming' with walkable water.
* Opening cheats or init data will no longer crash some quests where the bomb ratio is 0.
* Added Game->PlayMIDI(), because really, string control codes shouldn't be the only way to dynamically change the background music.
* If an enemy is moved more than 32 pixels out of the screen's bounds, it is removed. If you wanted a means for scripts to instantly remove enemies, I suppose this is it.
* Fixed a bug affecting string control code parsing and the 'Messages Can Be Bypassed With The B Button' rule.
* Seemingly fixed a bug preventing damage combos from doing any damage at all, in some cases.
* I just realised something. The 'Dodongo CSet Fix' rule really shouldn't exist now that this functionality is handled by the Enemy Editor. Thus, I've discontinued it and added appropriate handling to the quest loader.
* Renamed: 'Solid Blocks' to 'Can't Push Blocks Onto Unwalkable Combos', 'Bombs Hurt Link' to 'Link's Bombs Hurt Link', 'Mean Placed Traps' to 'Traps Can Move Across Entire Screen', and 'Fliers Can Appear on Walls' to 'Flying Enemies Can Appear on Unwalkable Combos'.
* It is again possible to access the first item on the screen with LoadItem. _L_, it was perfectly fine (and required) to be able to pass 0 into do_loaditem...
* The ZASM interpreter no longer refuses to load the first enemy of the screen, claiming it's an invalid NPC.
* Damage combos now no longer do 1/16 of a heart of damage sometimes when "Full Priority Damage Combos" is enabled.
* Mild optimization to accessing NPC and Item pointer in scripts.